Chapter 7: shopping pt.2

So here's this short update ✨
Hope you enjoy it
Ohk then happy reading my Goofballs ❤️✨
__________✧✧✧______________
Tera mera rishta hai kaisa
Ek pal dur gavaara nahi
Tere liye har roz hai jeete
tujhko Diya mera vakt sabhi
__________✧✧✧______________

We walked inside the mall and started exploring the mall.

Di showed 0 interest in all this while, while shopping. I felt a sharp gaze at me . I turned around only to see those chocolate brown orbs staring straight into my soul.

I quickly turned around, as i sensed Something odd when he looked at me. That was when my phone rang, and
" Rudra" displayed on the screen of my phone.

Di was standing just beside me, hearing the sound of my phone, she looked at me with a teasing stare while I just blushed.

"Go outside and answer it" she whispered to me while I shyly nodded before walking outside.

"Hello" I greeted.

"Hey prii! Done with the shopping?" He asked.

"Nahi, abhi toh start Kari hai" i replied.

"Yarrrrrrrrrrr text me the address I want to see you I am coming there" i widened my eyes, hearing upon him.

"No rudra you can't come here" immediately exclaimed.

"WHYYYYYY" he said more like whined exactly like a kid.

"Because my family's here, and i can't afford to get caught by them" i said giggling while he whined.

"Please?????" He said in a kid's voice and i melted.

"Rudra will meet tomorrow na? Please?" I said trying to convince him.

"Fine" he gave in.

"Ohk then will talk to you later bye" i said giggling before hanging up the call.

Hanging up the call, i walked inside the mall.

"Prii come here see this it's so beautiful " di exclaimed.

"Coming " i said walking towards her.

"Wowwwwwwww" the words slipped off my mouth as soon as i saw the mangalsutra.

"You should definitely buy this, it even matches the initial of jiju" i told her, upon which she shook her head.

"It's not my type " she spoke still shaking her head.

"But it's so beautiful " i said whle pouting, trying to convince her.

"If it had the initial of rudra i would have definitely bought this" i thought.

"Leave it " she said as she walked away , she started exploring other stuff. but i still had my eyes on that mangalsutra
I sighed before walking towards her.

"Everything done ladies?" I heard a husky voice say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abhiman's POV

All the girls went towards the ladies section while all the men went towards the men's section.

I was busy selecting my clothes before I received a call.
I went outside to attend the call, I was done with my call when I heard a soothing voice.

It was prisha's voice, she was on video call with someone, her being on a video call was the reason i could listen to their conversation very easily.

Hello?" She greeted.
"Hey future wifey! Done with the shopping?" I heard a manly voice exclaim, and i swear i could feel the anger bubbling inside me.

"Nahi, abhi toh start Kari hai" she replied to that idiotic creature.

"Yarrrrrrrrrrr text me the address I want to see you I am coming there" that bivth told her,making my eyes bloodshot. First of all, why am I behaving like this? It should not affect me, she can talk to whoever she wants. But it is affecting me. Why?