Chapter 4: fixing the dates

So here's the new chapter ✨
Hope you enjoy it
Ohk then happy reading my Goofballs ❤️✨
__________✧✧✧______________
Teri Nazar mein , nayi si ada hai
Naya sa nasha bhi, ghula hai~
__________✧✧✧______________
ABHIMAN'S POV
I woke up and did my morning routine before walking out of the hotel
I wore a black tuxedo pairing up with black shoes

So here's the new chapter ✨Hope you enjoy itOhk then happy reading my Goofballs ❤️✨__________✧✧✧______________Teri Nazar mein , nayi si ada hai Naya sa nasha bhi, ghula hai~__________✧✧✧______________ABHIMAN'S POVI woke up and did my morning routi...

I saw the text message from dad.

The address was pretty far from here it will probably take me 2 hours to get there.

While I was thinking about it.  my driver from yesterday appeared infront of me.. he bowed at me I just nodded my head before getting into the car.

I drove off.

I was scrolling through Instagram just then a message popped up on my screen, it was from aadvik and lakshay. We had a separate group on Instagram.

ON THE PHONE~

✨ The rich people ✨

The_sassy_kapoor : best of luck bro

The_lakshay: same here dude

Abhiman_singh_rajvansh: Fvck off

And that's how I closed my insta..

I started checking and reading my files until i arrived at singhania mension. Ofcourse what else should I do? Waste my precious time over this marriage, that I am not even interested in?

The driver dropped me out.

I fixed my tux before ringing the bell cause my family has already arrived.

A maid opened the door for me and led me where others were present.

I greeted them and they too greeted me back.

I got settled beside Yash. He passed me a cheeky smile and as usual i rolled my eyes at him.

Both the families started talking and I was the least interested in all the talks happening around. I just answered when somebody asked me something.

Just then I heard a ring that sounded similar to that of the phone's.

I looked up only to find, It was rishab's.

"Excuse me it's an important call" he says before walking out of the room.

Being unbothered my eyes unintentionally fell on my soon to be wife.

She was looking lost. And unbothered just like me, i could tell that she doesn't want this marriage. Then why isn't she saying anything?

As I was thinking about these stuff while Rishabh came back while stuffing his phone back in his pocket.

"Who was it beta?" Maa asked rishab, Rishabh looked at Maa before answering.

"My sister" rishab says, making my mother nod.