'First date.'

[Hello pookies! Before you continue / start reading, i'd like to thank @freshbeans6479 for the idea!]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV:

Muzan chuckled and reached up to Kokushibo's sturdy shoulder. Patting it gently in a friendly manner. "How about we celebrate eh? It's been a while since we went marechi hunting together."

Kokushibo nodded, glad Muzan didn't mind hi lack of verbal communication.

"Nakime informed me of a village infested with humans harbouring with the rich blood, want to see if she was correct?"

Again, Kokushibo nodded.

At this, Muzan's hand fell from the taller demon's shoulder and around his large wrist. Kokushibo blinked confusedly then felt Muzan start to shift. He knew what was about to happen and took a stance for himself. He didn't wish for Muzan to start speeding away while dragging him.

Muzan took off and Kokushibo sprinted right behind him, not finding it as difficult to keep up with the demon king as he remembered. Had he gotten stronger?

"Seems like it!" Muzan replied to his thoughts. The lord's voice slightly washed out due to their inhumane speeds.

Kokushibo had his top and bottom pair of eyes shut against the wind that was hitting his face, and somehow, Muzan found this amusing. It became evident when the demon kind started chuckling upon gazing at his (very recent) partner's face.

...

After a few more minutes of travelling, they reached the small village. You could already smell the many marechi blooded humans living within these houses. 

It made Kokushibo feel slightly dazed and hunger started to envelop in his stomach. He was hungry now. Muzan took note of this and started walking towards the nearest house.

Not even reaching it yet, his tentacles sprouted from his back and they sped into the household before the two demons.

Kokushibo's finely honed ears picked up a few screams before they all went silent and Muzan's tentacles retracted. Dragging out two impaled bodies.

The two of them were marechi, the smell made that evident. But, thanks to Muzan's skill, no blood was dripping out of the bodies. 

Every demon knew, marechi blood isn't something to be wasted.

Muzan's tentacles handed a body to Kokushibo who ate it haste and one to himself. 

As the demon lord finished absorbing the body, Kokushibo excitedly but silently pointed towards a house and Muzan nodded. It had been a while since he'd seen his upper one in action.

Muzan stood there and watched and Kokushibo made his way to the house he chose. He could feel the demon's hunger and malicious intent as he neared.

The door creaked open once the demon reached it and he crouched down to enter, these homes housed elves not humans.            [Jk!! ^^, Koku is just a tall boi]

Muzan saw Kokushibo reach for the hilt of his fleshy katana before the demon blurred and disappeared. Returning with five dead bodies.

"Not even a scream? You've gotten better." Muzan complimented, taking a child and consuming it.

Kokushibo's widened and he looked away, although, Muzan could see his pale ears turning pink.

"You know, seeing you flustered by my words is something I never thought I'd see." Muzan continued, looking at Kokushibo with a warm gaze as the other demon turned to look at him again, the redness disappearing.

Muzan smirked and opened his fanged mouth once again. "It's quite cute in my opinion." Kokushibo made a protesting noise and put his head in his hands. Hoping to cover his once again, blushing face.

Muzan chuckled and passed Kokushibo another body to eat. "Oh c'mon now, i haven't said much.."

Narrator! ]-

The night continued in this manner. Muzan constantly flustering Kokushibo while the demon (The demon is Kokushibo. I like to think that the scent doesn't really affect muzan. But it does give him a sense of euphoria, even though it's very minor.) got steadily more 'drunk' due to the marechi blood's scent.

Once the two demons finished from feeding off the entire village, Kokushibo's face was quite red and his bottom set of eyes were shut. Muzan was holding him upright and is now communicating telepathically with Nakime so she'd teleport the two to the infinity caste.

Third person Pov:

"Yes, do you remember the village you told me about? The one with marechi?" Muzan thought, slightly frustrated at the woman. "I do master, is it only you that you wish to be teleported back?"

Muzan eyed Kokushibo as he replied, the taller demon seemed to calm his nerves. "No, teleport Kokushibo there as well."

"On his usual platform?" Nakime replied, already tuning her biwa in preparation for the teleportation.

"Teleport him right beside me. Now." Muzan ordered, his telepathic tone stern and demanding.

In the physical world, Nakime nodded and strung her biwa in a specific order.

The female demon was then greeted with the odd sight of Muzan Kibutsuji holding up a seemingly tipsy upper moon one.

She raised her one brow that was hidden beneath her slick, black, hair and her eye followed the two as Muzan led them both to his private bedroom.

Inside, the two demons laid on Muzan bed comfortably and slept beside each other. Muzan protectively placing both hands on Kokushibo as they slept.