'Far from bliss.'

Slight gore warning near the end!

Muzan's POV:

As soon as i felt his lips collide with mine, the room seemed to evaporate, leaving us two floating together. I placed one hand on his reddening cheek and another on his shoulder. I wanted to escalate the kiss but it seemed as though i could only escape worry for mere seconds. 

Kokushibo let go of himself during the kiss and i could taste the foam fill his mouth. I opened my eyes to meet his but when we did make eye contact his seemed hazy and out of focus so i pulled away from his lips. It was a heart-wrenching act but it was the right thing to do as he soon gasped. I watched in horror as his eyes begun to roll back and he soon grew unconscious.

I stood there in utter shock and disbelief. 'This is my fault.'  I thought to myself as i looked over his limp form. 'He had a bad reaction to the potion. Luckily he didn't seem to be in any pain so that's alright.'  With that i lowered down and mustered up the strength to carry him to my bed. 

I placed one hand beneath his back and another right below his knees. He was a massive man, even as a demon and our hight difference would've made it even more difficult if i weren't the demon king. I pulled him close to my chest and kissed his forehead as i made my way to the incorrectly-sized bed and layed him on it. 

I then grabbed a handkerchief and wiped away the saliva and sweat that had escaped his mouth and kissed him on  the lips once more.

" This wasn't what i had expected to be the outcome for tonight. " I sighed, murmuring to myself as i dragged my chair to sit beside the bed. I then heard a thump outside and narrowed my eyes in the sound's direction. I changed back into my child's form and went out on the small balcony that was attached to my room. There, sitting on the metal railing i spotted Douma with his usual expression hidden behind those golden battle fans of his.

" Greetings Muzan-sama! " He said, lowing his fan and closing it with a swift movement. Right then and there i was certain i was feeling the exact same amount of rage for Douma as i had for Yorichii that night and Douma seemed to notice as a bead or two of sweat glided down his forehead. " Did you find the book? " I asked him, it was a simple thing to find unlike the Blue Spider Lily so surely- " Not in the slightest! " Douma told me with a hesitant chuckle.

I gave him a threatening glare and as soon as i did he re-opened his battle fan and began fanning himself. " My my Muzan-sama! Have the urges begun to kick in already?~ " He said in a teasing tone, pushing his luck.  " What urges. " I rumbled, getting considerably angrier. " Oh- well.. " Douma managed to say before spitting blood all over himself.  " I had read the page dedicated to the love potion before i lost the book and according to it, uhm.. " He mumbled, absorbing his own blood. " You will have sexual urges later on- " 

                                                               *Splat*

Third Person POV:

Douma's head was ripped off his own neck with brutal force as he was met with the most horrifying gaze his master could muster. He swallowed which simply only added to the blood that was dripping from the base of his neck. Muzan had his long nails deep in Douma's skull and he shook it vigorously. 

" Get out of my sight. " He told his subordinate as he threw his head off the balcony. " And find that book Douma! " Was all the uppermoon two heard before he dashed off, his body candling his own head in his arms.