'Simple.'

GORE WARNING!      You have been warned.

Third person:

Akaza was chewing on a dead man's leg when he felt the air around him shift. He groaned as he recognized Upper two's prescence and turned around to face him.

Douma POV:

" Akaza-dono~ " I grinned and placed my hands together with glee. " How curious we found eachother like this. " I spoke again, stepping closer to the angry demon. " Oh shut it. We're both fully aware you knew where i was. Somehow. " Akaza finished his meal and turned to face me fully. That's when i decided to speak again. " Akaza-dono! Would you like me to show you a- " "No. " He cut me off and i whined, stepping a bit closer. " Please Akaza-dono~ i swear you'll like it. " I inched closer to his face until our noses were only a centimeter apart. He then made to punch my face off but i held his bulging fist and grinned. " Kokoshibo-dono wouldn't be so happy with you hitting me, would he now? " I chuckled, watching Akaza freeze.

" Fine, i'll come. " He said begrudgingly. " If it's the only thing that'll make you shut up. " I rolled my eyes, Akaza-dono was quite angry today which made me excited, i would soon get to feel the emotion labelled as 'anger' as well! I gripped his hand tighter and before he could protest i took off. To me this was a light jog but to Akaza and any creature below my strength this was way faster than the fastest method of transportation. Convenient, no? We soon arrived, Akaza healing from a few scratches from the few times he stumbled over with the amount of speed. I waited for him to heal up before opening the door to my room and welcoming him in. He harbored a disgusted expression as always but he sat down and waited patiently for me to finish speaking with a follower of mine.

" So? What did you want to show me. " He asked, annoyance seeping into his tone of voice. " A potion i made! " I chuckled, making my way over to the table i had set the vile on. To my surprise, the vile as well as the book were no longer in their previous positions and i placed a finger on my chin and raised a brow. " What are we waiting for. " Akaza grunted. " Hm. It seems someone has taken my potion. " I sighed with a 'saddened' tone. I could not feel emotions but i acted as if i felt something nonetheless. 

Akaza clapped his hands and got to his feet. " Great! Then i can leave. " He said cheerfully. " Wait! Akaza-dono~ won't you at least help me sea- " And with that, the pink-haired demon shut the door and left the estate. I made a huff and let my act drop now that i was alone in my room. I started searching for the vile only to feel an overwhelming prescense in the room. I turned around and my eyes spotted my master. " Muzan-sama~ What wonderful timing! Would you mind helping me look fo-"  I was cut off yet again, this time by Muzan-sama's pale hand around my throat. I gagged a bit and my rainbow eyes looked down to look at his face.

" Oh my- "

Third person:

" WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING!? " Muzan screeched at the taller demon, looking into his rainbow-colored eyes with fuming hatred. " What do you mean by t-that Muzan-sama~! " Douma managed to choke out as Muzan's grip around his throat tightened. " Why did you create a LOVE potion!? " He said, releasing the blond and grabbing him by the hair. " Love potion? Muzan-sama, the only potion i made was a potion of the opposite emotion? " Douma said confusedly. His master was acting quite unusually today. "No, what you made was a love potion. " Muzan said, seeming like he was calming down. Douma sighed and made to stand but as soon as he shifted Muzan's polished shoe made contact with his stomach and he reeled backwards, coughing up blood as his master had also hug his nails into his throat.

Douma's POV:

" Douma. " Muzan-sama said, placing his claws over my chest. " Your idiotic concoction has made me fall in love with a demon. " He clawed as my chest ripping away flesh as if he were eager to reach my organs. I reeled back in pain but tried to make light of the situation by speaking. " Oh my~! " I said. " At whom did you look at after you drunk it? " I tilted my head and watched as Muzan's cheeks turned into a deep red color for a split second. " That is none of your concern. " He told me, scratching my chest yet again. " Make a counter potion. as soon as POSSIBLE. " He growled at me and, with a final deep scratch, my intestines became exposed. Muzan grinned and slapped me across the face once before snapping his blood-stained fingers and disappearing.

                                                               { Small time skip later. }

I clutched my chest, which was healing quite slowly due to Muzan-sama stopping my regeneration abilities. My floor was stained with blood and i made a mental note to tell my followers to clean it up. I went over to the desk where the vile and book should've been and looked beneath it. Nothing. I had to keep searching, but for the book this time. It was the thing that helped me create the potion and it would be the thing that helped me counter it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Just a goofy reminder that Kokoshibo has the book and no one but him knows! ]