'First attempt.'

Angsty Chapter!!

 [I was listening to sad edit audios TvT]

Kokushibo's POV:

I searched the abandoned town in every nook and cranny but to no avail. I simply found a sketch of a flower that relatively resembled the Blue spider lily and so pocketed it. Hoping it would spark a smile on my master's face.

I travelled back, the scent of Daki hitting my nose i paused but soon resumed my pace. And as i reached the balcony door i extended a hand to knock but the door flew away before i could touch it and Muzan was behind it, looking mischievous. " I do not! " He protested, listening to my thoughts. " You do.. Muzan-sama. I can read.. your facial expression well. " I replied, my tone was calm and undisturbed. " Ah well, i can read your mind. My ability is superior. " He placed a pale hand on my back and pushed me inside, closing the door behind me. " I cannot argue. " I told him, having a seat. " I know. " He told me with a smug look as he made his way to the chair opposite me. He looked as if he were thinking of something and so i went silent and silenced my mind, wanting him to be able to fully concentrate.

" Your eyes are lovely. " He told me and they narrowed. " Muzan-sama, are you trying to trick me? " I asked him, the bottom pair of my eyes whizzing around the room for any areas a creature could attack me from. I found about twelve. Muzan seemed baffled and waved his hands frantically. " No! No! No! " He said, frustration dripping from his voice and so my eyes all focused on his and i dipped my head slightly. " Apologies Muzan-sama. " My eyes watched him as he scratched his head and smiled weakly towards me and i understood that i could raise my head. So i did.

" It was a compliment. " He informed me and i thought. " I only received a handful of compliments from my mother. I didn't recognise it. Thank you. " I told him formally, apologising for not detecting the intention behind his words sooner. He seemed displeased though as he frowned at my response. 

Muzan's POV:

" Kokushibo, when was the last time you recieved a compliment? " I asked him, wanting a specific age. " Ah, the day Yorichii was born. " He replied and my blood boiled. Yorichii. He was always the problem and he ruins everyone's lives apparently. He ruined mine, sending me in a state of anxiety for hundreds of years as well as Kokushibo's from the day he was born. I growled and Kokushibo lowered his head again. I could feel the jealousy radiating off him and my gaze softened. Who wouldn't be jealous of the man? Especially when you were born into the world, pressured to achieve a goal only to have some weakling reach it before you. 

He must've suffered. I sighed and got to my feet, making my way towards the taller demon. He lifted his head slightly and i noticed the top pair of his beautiful eyes follow my movements. I placed a hand on his head and i felt him shudder. I shushed him and placed my other hand under his chin, lifting his head to face mine. He seemed flustered and i grinned at him. I closed my eyes and placed two fingers on the top pair of his eyes, closing them. His bottom and middle pair were still open but not for long, as i leaned in.

I could feel his cheeks flush red and seconds later our lips touched. This moment felt so much better than all the times i had kissed his unconscious self. Even better than the sloppy kiss he gave me right before passing out. Kokushibo soon relaxed into it, placing his hands around my bent back. I did the same and ran circles around his spine. He sighed contently and taking my chance i slipped my tongue into his warm mouth. His back straightened suddenly but soon became bent over again due to my continuous messages. 'Muzan-sama.?' He thought with a questioning tone. 'Yes?' I replied, readying myself for his reply. 'What's happening?' I paused, debating over what I'd tell him but soon spoke up.

'You drank the love potion Douma made. Nothing to worry about, he'll make a counter potion soon.' With that his grip ever so slightly tightened around me and he spoke up again. 'But why are you kissing me master?' He thought, eager for a response. I, too full of myself to admit i too had fallen victim to the potion, replied; 'Just satisfying your needs.'

                                                 ...

It stung worse than a bee's needle to deny my love for the man below me but my ego was too big to tell him the truth. And what if Douma found out? I would never hear the end of it no matter how much i threatened the blond. So i stuck with this. " O-oh.. " He stammered, pulling away. " Lord Muzan, you no longer have to worry about my 'needs' as you call it. " He stood and bent his torso, bowing to me " Eh- " Was all i managed to say before seeing him disappear Infront of my eyes. 

'Oh what have i done.'