𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕥<𝕛 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖>

Tae: y/n u know what.... I never felt like this.. the way I felt with you... I think I'm in love with you... I don't know what kind of feeling is this but.... it's like I can't live without you...
I love you y/n ... will you love me back the same way.

When he didn't get any reply..he checked.
Y/n is sleeping on his shoulder like a baby she is gripping one of his hoodie's arms.
He slowly slides her head from his shoulder to the pillow.
He was looking at her with pureness in his eyes and he smiled softly.
Cover her with a blanket and cares her hair. And went to his bed to sleep.

*Next morning*

Everyone is having breakfast at the table. Then Jungkook said.

Jungkook: Jin Hyung...do u hv any cats in your house?

Jin: no why??

Jungkook: cuz there was some sound in the kitchen last night.. like a cat is sitting near the table.

Tae and y/n exchange a surprise site.

Jin: oh one of my neighbors has a cat.... it enters the house sometime...it might be that.

Jungkook: oh I see.

Tae and y/n exhale a relaxed breath

*They all went to their house to get ready for school*

Author: hey guys it's me.... I thought of changing the pattern of my writing. Like till now I'm writing it in 3rd person but how about if I write it in 1st person? I'm bored addressing them "he" and "she" again and again. So don't get confused.

*They all went to their house to get ready for school*

Y/n's house
Y/n POV
I was in a hurry as I was late for school.
I packed my bag, put my outfit on, took my lunch, and left for school.

When I was on the way to school I saw a boy.... almost of my age... and was really handsome...he had a charming smile on his face... and no doubt he had an impeccable soul too as he was helping old women to cross the road and then he went to dogs playing nearby, he fed them then started to play with them.

 and no doubt he had an impeccable soul too as he was helping old women to cross the road and then he went to dogs playing nearby, he fed them then started to play with them

I was watching his actions while standing lost-minded. Then reality hits me "fuck I was getting late for school" I ran with all my endurance.
The whole day I was thinking about that face. I think it is love at first sight.

*The next day*
When I went to school it was the same face sitting in the back seat.
"Wha-what is he that person ?" I said to myself.
After a click of time, I saw him surrounded by students in our class including JK,v,jimin,joon, Jin, and Suga.
They all were talking like they had met each other before. But all I could remember I never saw that face before in my classroom.

In my free time, I got a chance to talk to Joonie. I called him.
"Whose that boy u all were talking to?" I asked desperately.
"He is jhope.. one of our friends," he said.
"But why I haven't seen him before?" I asked with a questioning face.

"No...he was here some month before... in fact he joined the school with us... but he was busy doing his home shifting and was not attending school for the last 2 months " he cleared everything up.

"Okay now I get it.. thanks btw," I said with a smile.

*After the school*
I was leaving for my home when someone smacked the back of my head.
"Whose that MF" I said cursing and Look whose that is. It can't be anyone other than Jimin pabo.
"Yeah it's me... at least don't curse me like that," he said making a fake angry pout.
"How dare you hit me like that huhh" I said with anger flashing in my eyes.
"Oh u are my friend, I hv the right to tease u whenever I want to," he said giggling.
"Okay now let me see who gonna save u from me," I said and started chasing him as he was running away.
"Catch me if you can.. dumb head" he said and ran all around the ground.

Y/n: "U dirty lil pabo stop right there"

He is out of breath and finally stops at a corner.
"Caught you," I said with a smirk.

"Sorry y/n .... Leave me I'll give you chocolate.... okay two chocolates." He said smiling sheepishly.

I was about to punch him when I saw my "so-called crush" was playing basketball.
He jumped and put the ball in the basket.. then flipped his hair.
I was looking at all his actions with my mouth open.
"Fly might go inside," Jimin said.
I hmmed and said nothing.
I was looking at him ignoring every other thing in the world.
Jimin waving his hand in front of me as I'm standing lost.
"Are u in love? " Jimin asked with wide eyes.
"Let's go home," I said to change the topic.
"Are you in love??" He asked again
"We are getti.."
"Are you in love? See don't lie I can see it " Jimin said
"Well, I think I'm, " I said as I knew I couldn't get rid of this pabo without telling the truth.
"Well, I can help you if u..." Jimin said and I could see mischievous in his eyes.
"If I what?" I said narrowing my eyes.
"If u promise to do my homework for 1 week," he said while crossing his arms.
"Okay deal "
"Deal"

"Shall we go home now?" I asked

"I have a bike.. I'll drop you " he proudly said

"Okay cool you are my best friend " I chuckled

************************************
This lazy author geared up the speed of posting 😅 as all my homies want the next part eagerly.
I'm glad you all liked it.
The only complaint I have with this is it doesn't hv much photos.

Pray that I'll complete this book by the new year.
Bad news my pre-boards are starting from 18😩 again exams.
************************************