ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕡 𝕙𝕖𝕣 <𝕥𝕒𝕖𝕙𝕪𝕦𝕟𝕘>

Namjoon:Nice name.

Y/n:😄 ok let's go to the classroom.

*Both talk while walking*
*Entered the room and be sitted in their places*

*Today tae is sitting next to y/n*

*Author POV: it's an English lecture

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

*Author POV: it's an English lecture..the teacher is about to come. Students are talking with their friends*

*Teacher came*

Teacher: sit on your seat dear students. Today you are having your English grammar class.

So we will start the lesson based on.............................
So students that's all about today's lesson. So now I will ask you some questions about today's lesson.

First y/n will answer...y/n stand up and tell me the meaning of the idiom --to be chicken-hearted.

Y/n: ma'am it's meant to be scared.

Teacher: very good sit down. Now Namjoon will answer. Tell me the meaning of --on cloud nine.

Namjoon: to be extremely happy.

Teacher: exactly..sit down. so for the next question, I will choose Lily. Meaning of written in black and white?

Lily: it's mean - clearly defined in writing.

Teacher: hmm sit down. and the last question I'm going to ask Taehyung.. stand up and tell me the meaning of -to break the ice.

*Taehyung doesn't know anything about English. He is weak in English*

Taehyung: *oh why me? I don't know it. She gonna punish me for not answering*

Teacher 🤨: why are you not answering? Haven't you got the lesson? Which I just taught.

Y/n: *said in a whisper* it's meant to make a beginning.

Taehyung:* huhh who is she..is she helping me* are you sure this is the right answer.

Y/n: yes it's correct. Now tell her.

Taehyung: ma'am it's mean -to make a beginning.

Teacher: are you sure?

Taehyung:😥 ye...ye..s...yes.

Teacher: ok sit down it's correct.

Taehyung:😮‍💨(to y/n) Thanks, young lady.

Namjoon: her name is y/n.

Taehyung: ok hyung 👍. Thanks y/n.

Y/n: 😇

*Everyone knows what going on here except for the teacher*

Teacher: ok students I have prepared an assignment for you. You have to complete and submit it to me by tomorrow.
It's in the staff room.
Y/n go and bring those assignments.
Taehyung you too go and help her.

*They both go to the staff room*

Taehyung: well thank you for the help.

Y/n: it's ok but why weren't you paying attention to the class?

Taehyung: no no I was listening to her with all my ears.....

Y/n ...then why you don't know the answer?

Taehyung: the thing is that I am too weak in English. It always skips my mind no matter how much I try to learn.

Y/n:oh I see.

****Staff Room****

Author POV: both of them are searching for the assignments.

Y/n:where it could be?..oh there I got it.
Author POV: it's on the top of the shelf. That's too high for y/n to reach.
Y/n is on her toes for the assignments. she is hopping hard to get them.

Y/n: ahhh why too high?

Author POV:A hand appears from the back. He grabs the assignments and takes them down.
Y/n was confused for a sec. She can feel the breath on her shoulder. He was too close so she can feel the heat of his body.
When she flips, she made eye contact with him. His eyes were so shiny. They were sparkling.

Because of the sudden action, she hobbled and fell

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Because of the sudden action, she hobbled and fell.

He sits down while bending his knees
--are you ok y/n.-- he rises and stretches his hand towards her.
--come on get up.--
Y/n was lost in his eyes. She had never seen a guy this close to her.

************************************
Guys, can you guess who was he?

BTW are you enjoying it? I'm giving my full efforts on it.
Please do comment so I'll get to know.
************************************