Chapter 7: Assassined

Toshinori was on his way to the hospital to visit Shouta. Eri was with Hizashi since childrens are not allowed on the hospital. As he was about to park his car, a man in a black jacket attacked Toshinori out of sight.

Luckily, Toshinori knows how to do martial arts and used that to fight the man.

But, he didnt know that the man was not lonely. As he was fighting the stranger, he heard gunshots.
He turned around and saw another guy with a gun smoking. Toshinori realized that he had been shot.

He looked at his chest and saw blood dripping. He fell onto his knees and quickly grabbed his phone as the men leaves.

He called Hizashi to say his last words.

"Hello, Listener!?"

"Yamada...."

Hizashi got scared when he heard Toshinori's voice. It was a pail voice.

"Please....tell Shouta and Eri....that I love them.."

"Yo, why are you saying this!?"

"I....got shot while parking in the hospital..."

"Toshinori! You never want Shouta to die! But now youre the one dying!?"

"Im....sorry......please take care of them both.....when Shouta know about it....tell him to open my cabinet...and grab the teddy bear..."

"Toshinori! Stop saying that!"

Toshinori was crying. He didnt want to leave his family, but this is what he was destined for.

"Tell him...to click the teddy bear's heart and he will hear a tape...take care of them....promise me.."

Hizashi gave up and promised Toshinori that he will take care of Shouta and Eri.

"I promise...."

And with that Hizashi hung up, crying.

As for Toshinori, he woke up in a black world....

He saw someone that he longed to see.

"Long time no see...Toshinori."

It was Nana Shimura, his master.
She died when Toshinori was 18 years old due to the battle of All for One. Toshinori cried and hugged Nana. All his pain had left him.

"Now, now...I know you already miss Shouta..."

"H-How...do you know?"

"You didnt know? Once that a One for All user is married, the person who they married will also see the One for All users. Shouta and I had been talking for a while now. And boy, he is one lucky guy."

"Where am I?"

"Inside of Izuku's body. Once that a One for All user died, they will be sent to the One for All World..."

Toshinori finally understands. But, he was still new to the new world.
He wanted to feel Shouta. He already missed him.

Months Later, Shouta was able to go home now, he was excited to meet Toshinori again. He already has plans for the both of them, but, his happiness faded when he saw Hizashi infront of their house.

"Yamada?...What are you doing here?"

Hizashi stayed quiet for a minute, his eyes already filled with tears. He was afraid to tell Shouta about Toshinori.

"Shouta....Im sorry!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Toshinori....on December 14th, he visited you, but when he parked infront of the hospital, he got murdered by two men...."

Shouta's heart broke when he heard that. He fell on his kness and stayed quiet. Tears flowed out of Shouta's eyes. The two went inside the house and Hizashi told Shouta about what Toshinori told him.

Shouta ran upstairs and went inside to Toshinori's Office room. He opened Toshinori's drawer. He saw a teddy bear with a heart on it's chest that says "Press Me".

Shouta pressed the heart and he heard his husband's voice.

"Hello Shouta! I know this day will come that I would leave you in this world....I didnt mean to make you sad. I wanna tell you something before I leave. Shouta, I am lucky to have you as my husband. And Im sorry if I've been a pain in your head sometimes. But, ever since I met you, I know that we will be good friends.
But, I thought we would stay friends. And now look at us, happyily married with our daughter.
Shouta, please promise me, it's okay to replace me. I wanted you to be happy. I want you to be with someone who gave you love like I did. So dont be afraid to replace me, cause I wanted you to be with someone that will gave you love and happiness. Dont cry now."

Shouta sobbed as he listened to Toshinori's voice.
Shouta kneeled and hugged the teddy bear tightly in his arms.

"Toshinori....."

Shouta dont want to replace Toshinori. No one was perfect like him.

"Toshinori....why didnt you tell me?..."

"Because he didnt want to worry you. He was afraid to see you cry." Hizashi spoke.

Shouta hugged his bestfriend and cried on his shoulders. Eri was watching the scene and joined the hug.

Now, Shouta and Eri are all alone. Well, sometimes Hizashi visited.
Toshinori was still in Shouta's heart and mind.

Eri grew up and became one of the best students in U.A. Shouta's only wish was, He hope he can share this moment with Toshinori.

Now, that the two of them are dead, their love still reminds Eri that love is everywhere.

Oh, and Eri was already married and had two kids. They were named
Shoko and Toshio. Both girl and boy.
She decided to name them next to Shouta and Toshinori's name. Eri lived happily with his husband.

THE END......

THIS IS A REMINDED STORY THAT LOVE IS ALWAYS THERE AND THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WOULD GIVE YOU THAT KIND OF LOVE YOU DESERVE, LIKE SHOUTA AND TOSHINORI.....