Chapter 4: The Bunny

Toshinori was with Tsukauchi, tgey were investigating a murder scene.
As the two look for clues, they hward someone yell from the other room. Toshinori quickly grabbed Tsukauchi's gun and kicked the door. He was stunt when he saw Shouta, pinning a guy on the ground.
When Shouta looked at Toshinori, Toshi noticed.....A BUNNY EARS!!??
Toshinori looked at Shouta with surprise.

"Toshinori! Dont grab my gun like...
That...."

Tsukauchi paused himself for a moment, then laughed.
"T-Toshinori! Hahaha!!! Dont make me laugh!"

"IM NOT MAKING YOU LAUGH!!! WHY IS MY HUSBAND WEARING A BUNNY EARS!!!??"

"I....cant breath! Hahaha!! What...happened to-"

Tsukauchi was stopped when Shouta chocked him with his scarf. Toshinori was shock.
"Im not fucking wearing a bunny ears...i got these from a villain who stole a purse from an old lady."
Shouta explained with an annoyed tone.

Toshinori approached Shouta and touched the ears. When his hands lands on the bunny ears, it flinch and twitch. Toshinori touched it anyways, and the softness made Toshinori's heart melt.
"So Cute!!" Toshinori squeeled.

"We should go home."

Toshinori snapped and cleared his throath. "Alright!"

"Uhm...t-tell Shouta...to release me?...I cant breathe!"

Later...........

"Aah~...What happened to my cute husband??" Toshinori teased.
Shouta was on Toshinori's lap, just enjoying a smooth pat on his head.
As he was enjoying it...he noticed that the temparature was hot.
"H-Hey....did you...turn off the aircon?..."

Toshinori was shock by this question, he layed Shouta onto the couch and saw him sweating.
"Are you okay?..."
Shouta stood up and grabbed some cold water. Before he can go back to Toshinori, he already faint.
Toshi ran towards his husband and carried him into the car and drove to the nearest hospital.

Later....

"Mr. Yagi, your husband was struct by an animal quirk, right?"

"Y-Yes! He told me that while I investigate."

"Well....What date is it?"

Uhm...April 19?...why?"

"The mating season for rabbits are Spring till Summer. And its spring today...that's why he was sweating, he is in heat right now..."

"O-Oh....wait, did you say Mating Season?"

"Yes Sir, If its not any harm for you, i know you can solve this."

"....Okay, I'll talk to him"

After a long talk to the doctor, he grabbed Shouta and droved home.
When they got home, Toshinori called Hizashi.

"YOO!! Hizashi on the phone, how may I serve you listener?"

"Yamada-san?...can you babysit Eri foe tonight? I'll pick her up tommorow at noon"

"Oh! Okay, any reasons?"

"Yeah, Shouta was sick and I dont want her getting a flue..."

"Okay! I'll grab her later at her school.".

"Thank you"

And with that, Toshinori hung up and carried Shouta on a bridal style.
Shouta was shock by this movement.
Toshinori kicked the room door and threw Shouta on the bed.

"Oi! What the-"

Shouta was cut off when Toshinori kissed Shouta, he was about to fight, when his body already gave up.
Toshinori was wondering Shouta's mouth with his tounge, and Shouta was already melting. Toshinori pulled off and started to bite Shouta on his neck. Shouta moaned as Toshinori bite his neck, looking for the sweet spot.

"Ngh! T-Toshi....N-Not...There! Ah~"

Shouta moaned as Toshinori kiss him. While Toshinori kiss Shouta's neck, he used his hand to wonder around Shouta's torso and moved on the lower part. Shouta covered his mouth but Toshinori removed his hand.

"Please, moan for me." Toshinori spoke with a flirty voice.

Shouta blushed hard when he heard his husband spoke like that.
Toshinori turned Shouta around and
took off Shouta's pants and boxer.
He then placed his finger on Shouta's hole and entered it. Shouta flinched and shaked. Due to the pleasure he felt, he covered his half face with a pillow. Shouta knew how Toshi was in bed, but this time it was different.
He was more gentle than before.

When Toshinori touched Shouta's sensitive part, Shouta trembled.
So Toshinori kept hitting that spot until Shouta loose his mind.
"Ah~....D-Dont! Ngh!" Shouta spoke but cant. Toshinori removed his hand and carried Shouta. He place his husband on top of him.

"Tell me if it hurts okay?"

"O-Okay....b-be...gentle though"

And with that, Toshinori entered Shouta. Shouta quickly hugged Toshinori due to the sudden movement. He trembled as Toshinori thrust. Shouta looked at Toshinori's eyes that made him fell in love, then kissed him. As they kiss, Toshinori layed Shouta on his back and touched his bunny ears.

"What a cute littke bunny"
Toshinori whispered.

Shouta started to whimpered as Toshinori hit his sweet spot.
Toshinori held both Shouta's hands
And kissed him once again.

"Shouta...."

"Toshinori! Hah~....Im..."

"Yeah...me too...."

Later again!!!!!!!!!!!

"Shouta?....are you okay??"

Shouta looked at Toshinori withan annoyed face. Toshinori got scared and quickly apologized for taking advantage of his weakness.

"Do I look okay to you? You fucked me two times...my legs hurts so much...."

"Im sorry, Shouta!"

Toshinori lied next to Shouta and hugged him. Shouta's bunny ears are gone and that made Toshinori upset.
Toshinori showed signs of him missing the bunny ears by touching Shouta's head and playing at it like the bunny ears.

"You missed the bunny ears, dont you?"

"Yeah....You look cute on it. But you are more cuter with your normal body..."

"LET ME SLEEP"

"Sorry...."