𝒜𝓃𝒹 ℐ 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃

Wonyoung watches as the camera flashes at Jenny as she poses.

"Next is Ha Eun Byeol." The students cheered as she was getting pictures taken.

"That was very natural. Nice." Wonyoung watched as her homeroom teacher asked Eunbyeol a question.

"Why don't you share how determined you are?" Mr.Ma said, and Eunbyeol smiled.

"If I become the school ambassador, I'll do everything I can to promote how great the school is to the public." Eunbyeol said, and everyone cheered.

"She sounds like a repeated robot." Seok-kyung said, and Jenny agreed with her.

"That was great. Do we all agree on picking her for the next round?" Women said, and Wonyoung saw how they all smiled at the same time.

"Next is Min Soon-a ." Mr.Ma said, and some people cheered. Wonyoung did a little clap that was not noticeable well at least she thought it was.

Soon-a she smiled, making so many poses for the camera.

'That, my girl!' Wonyoung thought, and Soon-a started to pose.

"That's good you passed the camera test." Mr.Ma said, and Wonyoung and Soon smiled at each other.

"Next is Joo Seok Hoon." The girls and ladies screamed so loudly. Wonyoung covered her ears a little bit.

"Seok Hoon is really handsome." Jenny said, and Wonyoung looked at Seok Hoon and made a small heart at the camera.

"Seok hoon, you passed the camera test." Mr.Ma said, and Seok-hoon bowed.

She watched as Seok-hoon came up to Rona.

"Good luck." Seok-hoon said, and Wonyoung missed how Soek-hoon glanced at her.

'So maybe I'm thinking too hard; he seems to like her back. Okay, yeah, I should just be happy for Rona.' Wonyoung thought.

"Lee Min Hyuk." There were more boys cheering for him than girls, and Wonyoung would cheer, but they were told to sit still and look perfect.

"Okay, next is Seok-kyung!" Mr.Ma said, and Wonyoung whispered good luck, and everyone made sure to cheer for her.

"What well do you do to respect this school?" Mr.Ma said, and Seok-kyung put on her fake smile.

"I'll make sure that everyone knows how we behave and how this school is the number one choice for all talented kids that can enjoy themselves here." Seok-kyung said, and the judges nodded.

"Thank you, Seok-kyung, you passed the test." Mr.Ma said, and Wonyoung clapped for her.

"Next is Bae Rona." It went silent, and pictures were still taken, but less than those of the other kids that came up.