𝒲𝒽𝓎 𝒶𝓂 ℐ 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽ℯ𝓇ℯ⸮

"A fire broke out on the fifth floor of an apartment building in Bosuk Village. She is unsure whether Wonyoung dropped or stopped singing, so she turned the volume up to 100.

No one seemed to be inside when the fire started, and it took the firefighters around 30 minutes to put it out. Wonyong had relief; perhaps this is why Seola didn't call since she was stunned.

"A dead body was found on top of a pavilion while the firefighters were putting out the fire on the fifth floor, shocking many people," said the Newmans.

"It turns out to be a teenage girl who was a resident. Wonyoung was now fully panicking.

"She'll text tomorrow saying she's fine, right? Wonyong said to herself that she was going to sleep.

"Why am I still here? Wonyong decided to commit suicide, so she turned to face the knife she was carrying

It made no sense since Min Seola wouldn't do a crime; she even told Wonyoung so, and she believed her; Thus, why is she even mentioned in news reports and on social media? What's worse is that there are stories that she tricked the affluent and that they either killed her or someone else killed her.

"No, I need to go to the police station! Dropping the knife in the stench, Wonyoung remarked as she grabbed her purse and walked out the door.

Jumping on her bike, she recalls the police station's name that was mentioned on the news as having all the information on her—well, not exactly, but some of it would be helpful.

While she was cycling to the police station, someone broke some surprising news.

"Why did you ask that we meet at your home? Soejin murmured as Dontae handed her a wine glass

"Don't worry, the kids are on vacation, and my housekeeper has the day off," stated Dontae.

"And my wife won't be coming home tonight, so it's just you and me. Dontae said as he filled Seojin's glass with wine.

"But even so, I don't feel at ease at your house," Seojin commented while examining his house.