𝒴ℴ𝓊 𝒹𝒾ℯ𝒹.

Wonyoung first time actually in the Hera place; she found it beautiful, but she would love to live in one, but she is poor

They had gone up to the top floor; she forgot the number, not like she'd be back here anyway.

Walking towards the gold door, the maids open it.
Rona was in shock.

"Wow, your family is really rich." Rona said, and Wonyoung nodded, walking beside her, looking around amazing, but the white couch was too bright for her; she didn't like it.

"Were not rich, we were just a bit better off than others." Seokkyung said, and Rona turned to her.

"What does your father do?" Rona asked, and Wonyoung was curious too.

"He's an investor this and I honestly don't know either." Seokkyung said, and Wonyoug frowned.

'How come she doesn't know what her father says?' Wonyoug thought.

''Next time, can you invite me to your house?'' Seokkyung asked, and Rona smiled.

"Okay." Rona said, and Wonyoung pouted, wrapping her arms around Rona's shoulder.

"What about me? I'm not allowed to come." Wonyoung said, and Rona laughed.

"You're invited all the time, and my mom would love you." Rona said, and Wonyoung smirked.

"I know I'm the best." Wonyoung said, making Rona smile.

"Welcome, did you say your name was Rona?" A pretty woman came through the hallway.

"You must be Jang Wonyoung, my daughter, who talks all about you." The women said, and Wonyoung bowed.

"You both should stay for dinner. I don't know what you guys like, so I just cooked anything." The women said.

'Wait, so you're telling me Dontae is cheating on this woman who's prettier!' Wonyoung thought she could only smile at the lady.

"My room; this way, we can go take a look." Seokkyung said, and then she looked at Seokhoon.

"You should show her around." Seokkyung said, and Seokhoon nodded.

"Wonyoung, if you stay with me, I'll show you around." Seokkyung said, and Wonyoung nodded.

"Mom, I'm going to show Wonyoug around. Do you mind?" Seokkyung asked, and the women smiled.

"Not at all, Wonyoung, you can call me Su Ryeon." Su Ryeon smiled, and Wonyoung nodded.

"Okay Su..Ryeon." Wonyoung said it was kind of uncomfortable with the Ms.

Su Reyon laughed, and Seokkyung smiled.

"Come on, let go to my room." Seokkyung said, dragging Wonyoung, who just let her.

"I have a question." Wonyoung asked, and Seokkyung looked at her as they went inside Seokkyung's room.