𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓱𝔂?

ᴄʜᴇᴏɴɢ ᴀʜ ᴀʀᴛꜱ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ

Two months later

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Wonyoung stood in front of the building, seeing that name.

Cheong Ah Arts School

"Min seol, ah, this is for you." Wonyoung whispered to herself, looking at the school before walking towards the expensive doors opening it.

Wonyoung ignored every single stare she got; she didn't show any emotion; she showed way too much for the past week; it still hurts.

Wonyoung walked by, seeing a girl following some dude. She looked lovely in sick with him, and she rolled her eyes.

Seol Ah would've been way too busy with work, which is exactly what Wonyoung wants to do.

"Bae Rona, get away from my brother!" She heard someone say something, and she stared at the boy and the girl. They looked familiar.

Since she couldn't put a name on it, she walked away, being the first one in the class, sitting all the way in the back near the window.

'Weather looks perfect today, but my emotions feel like a thunderstorm that's going crazy right now.' Wonyoung thought, and as the bell rang, she saw students flooding into the room quickly.

Wonyoung stared at the window until students stopped coming in, waiting for the teacher. She had been to school many times, and teachers took their sweet time showing up to the classroom.

"Bae Rona, move out of my spot!" A girl yelled, and Wonyoung sighed, annoyed at whoever this Bae Rona was; she was pretty sure she was popular with everyone.

"I can sit, but I don't see your name on the desk," Rona said, and Wonyoung agreed with her in her mind.

'I mean, she is not wrong unless we have a seat that I don't know about.' Wonyoung thought looking at her desk was probably not necessary because no one told her to move.

"Yah, Eunbyeol, just let her sit right here. Go pick another seat." A deep voice spoke, and Eunbyeol sighed.

'Aguring over the same boy is crazy; he seems uninterested in both of you.' Wonyoung looked back at the window, not caring that it had been twenty minutes already and the teacher still hadn't come.