𝒩ℴ, 𝓃ℴ𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝒾𝓃ℊ𝓁ℯ 𝓉ℯ𝒶𝓇

Wonyoung was in class, minding her own business.

"Wonyoung, I'm going to give Seokhoon chocolate milk." Rona whispered, and Wonyoung just nodded and let her do her thing.

She watched Rona smile; at least Wonyoung knows Seokhoon likes her back.

"Hey, what are you doing? Why are you giving Seokhoon chocolate milk?" Jenny said, and Wonyoung stood up just in case anything went too far.

"I just wanted to thank him." Rona said, and Wonyoung wondered why she would be thanking him.

"Thank him; how unbelievable." Jenny said and scoff.

"Do..you like......Joo Seok Hoon?" Jenny said, and everyone started laughing.

"Mind your own business," Rona said.

"You shouldn't like him, so thoughtlessly did you receive Seokkyung's permission?" Boy said, and Wonyoung scoffs.

"What permission does he need? Seokhoon is his own person." Wonyoung said, glaring at the boy.

"Permission for what?" Rona asked, and Wonyoung wondered if Rona sometimes just shuts up.

"Joo Seokhoon belongs to Seokkyung. All our girls at our school like Seokhoon; why do you think he hasn't been in a couple with anyone?" Boy said, and Wonyoung walked towards Rona, grabbing the milk.

"Liste, I brought it because she wanted to thank him. Every girl likes him, so what I don't understand is what's wrong with her wanting to thank him. Explain. Go on." Wonyoung said, looking at the boy, waiting for him to come.

"Stop it; what if Seokhoon hears?" Another boy said, and Wonyoung rolled her eyes.

"Let Seokkyung and Seokhoon hear this. What are they going to do?" Right when Wonyoung said that, the door opened, showing the Joo twins.

"So what? I pity them, especially you taking up for your friend!" Boy said getting, and Wonyoung stared at him.

"I'm giving you one chance to walk away before it gets worse." Wonyoung said, clamming, and the boy scoffs.

Boy grabs her wrist, and Wonyoung looks at him, scoffing.

"Yah!" Seokhoon said, and the boy flinched so hard when Seokhoon came towards him.

"Coward," Wonyoung said, staring at the boy.

"Thanks for the milk. I appreciated it." Seokhoon said, and she saw Rona blushing.

"I ship!" Wonyoung said, clapping her hands and jumping around.

"Yah,An Eun Woo." Seokhoon said, and Wonyoung realized it was the coward name.

Wonyoung watched as Seokhoon whispered something.

'Protect you're girl, Seokhoon; he totally likes Rona!' Wonyoung thought, sitting back in her seat.

"Get seated," Mr.Ma said.

"Bae Ro no." Mr.Ma said, and Rona stood up.

"You haven't summarized your report on the concert I gave you as an assignment." Mr.Ma said, and Wonyoung looked at Rona, confused. She sang her heart out, explaining why she wasn't going.

"I couldn't go to the concert because I had no ticket, and all the tickets were sold out." Rona said it sadly.

"Do you call that an excuse? You're the only one who didn't submit the assignment." Mr.Ma said, and Wonyoung couldn't go either, but she watched it live on the screen thanks to some classmates.