Bullying? Her?!

YUMI

I saw the audition poster of the dance club outside the auditorium, noticed that the date is today and it will start in a few minutes.

Brianne, the twins are members of this club and if Jacob was here, he must have joined too. If he didn't left me, same thing should have been to me.

I just realized that his absence made me restrict myself in doing the things that I wanted to do.

*Sigh*

Screw it, I steered my feet to go in and fill up an audition form with the twins supervising it.

"Nah ah this is not happening" Ian's eyes are about to pop out

"Usso dayo" while his twins is shaking his head in disbelief

I pass them my form and smiled mockingly then went to the audition organizer for some briefing.

I selected the song that we were dancing yesterday at the gang gym since it's the recent song that I get to dance and had choreo in mind for it.

If you asked me if I'm nervous?

Yes, I am.

My heart is beating fast and I'm sweating but I can do this.

I can do this!

*Internal sobbing*

I hope my performance was enough, kinalawang na ata dancing skills ko.

And I become more worried ng sabihin nilang my on-the-spot duet dance pa. They assigned their members as our partners and I got a Senior dancer of their club.

Hindi ko alam kung anong ibig niyang sabihin by saying that I should just follow his lead kung gusto kong pumasa sa audition? Parang advice na may kasamang insulto.

Fvck! Huwag niya lang ako mahawakan kung saan-saan, I won't care about passing this audition and would go straight to breaking his bones.

Literally, break a leg.

What it is? Block boy? Di ko pa naririnig yung song na yun. Shit, bahala na, sundan ko nalang lyrics.

I did some subtle sexy step for the intro and would rush to the center when the lyrics drop.

Bri-BRIANNE?!

Ohh it was the first time in history that I am glad to see his face!

But knowing of my nuisance of him, I gave him a stabbing look which he just reciprocate with a wide smile.

My body just went to the flow and like fluid following Brianne's movement everytime we hold each other.

I'm lost in the lyrics and dance, honestly, it's been awhile since I let myself to have fun like this.

To just let go and enjoy the beat

The music ends but I'm still having the feeling of nostalgia and bliss combined. I'm just brought back from my euphoria when Brianne takes his cap off my head.

*Applause*

I bowed in front of the judges and went to the stage where the other auditionees are, waiting for the results.

It's an obvious victory for me and I was the first one they called as the new member of the club.

Akala ko umalis na si Brianne after mag-disperse ang mga tao but he was deliberately hiding in a corner. He sent me a text and told me to follow him at my favorite milk tea cafe.

Nagpalit muna ako ng damit saka dumiretso sa cafe. Brianne was already there when I arrived. Na-order na din niya favorite milk tea ko.

Ohh wait, hmmm he doesn't usually buy me drinks or treat me out without a compelling reason. Siguro iniisip niya na maiinis ako sa kanya dahil bigla siyang nag-appear kanina at yeah, he stole some lime light.