13 | Dad's Back To Toturing People!

Start from the beginning

    I yelped in surprise, barely catching it. "Hey! Watch it, Winchester!"

    "What's the story?" Bobby asked.

    Dean was fuming. "He said Lisa and Ben keep breathing as long as we sit on our thumbs."

    "You think Cass knows about this?" Sam asked.

    "We gotta assume he does."

    "So what are we gonna do?" I asked.

    Dean looked at me. "I'll tell you what we're not gonna do: sit here. I'm going after 'em."

    "I'm coming with." Sam said.

    "No, Sam. You, Bianca, and Bobby stay on the Lovecraft thing, okay? Cas is already way ahead of us." Dean answered.

    "You gotta be nuts if you think I'm gonna let you do this alone. Bobby and Bianca can take care of the case." Sam said.

    "No, guys." Bobby stood up.

    "Bobby, this is a big ball, okay? We can't drop it now." Dean said.

    "Fine. But how are you two gonna find Lisa and Ben?" Bobby asked.

    Dean looked at me. "I think it's time you tell us where your father is."

    "What?" I stood up. "I don't know! He hasn't been in contact with me for months!"

    Dean's eyes narrowed. "Don't you dare lie to me, Bianca. This is important."

    "And I still don't know!"

    "You're his—"

    "Okay! Okay!" Sam got between us, cutting Dean off. "I got an idea. Bianca, you're staying with us. Bobby can handle this."

    We all walked out into the salvage yard and watched as Bobby got everything he needed, then drove off; Sam and Dean summoned Balthazar and he appeared in the middle of the junk yard with a drink in hand, looking annoyed.

    "I'm sorry, do I look like a man-servant to you? No? No? Then quit ringing for me, please."

   "This is important, Balthazar." Dean said.

    He just sighed. "I was drinking '75 Dom out of a soprano's navel when you called. That was important."

    "Well did Cas tell you that he is Crowley's butt-buddy, you smug little dick?"

    "Excuse me?"

    "Handshake deal." Sam said, "Go halfsies on all the souls of Purgatory. He fill you in on that?"

    "Well, yes, yes. Yes, of course he did. Yes." he answered, clearly lying.

    "Oh, yes, of course. I-I—we can read it all over your face." Sam said.

    "Look, Crowley and Cas took two people who are very important to me." Dean said.

    "And I care about this because?"

    "Because maybe there is a shred of decency underneath this—this snarky crap. They're innocent people and I'm asking for your help." Dean said.

    "Hmmm. I see. Fair enough." Balthazar said, then disappeared.

    "Son of a bitch!"

    "Look, Dean. Let's just call Cass. Maybe he doesn't know anything about this." Sam suggested.

    "We are not calling Cass." Dean answered.

    "So what then?" Sam looked at me, and I shrugged.