**•✩•*˚【Tadashi Nakamura】˚*•✩•*˚*

TRIGGER WARNING! THE BACKSTORY OF THIS CHARACTER MENTIONS CHILD ABUSE! IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE OR FIND ABUSE TRIGGERING PLEASE DO NOT READ IT!

ANOTHER THING! THIS OC WILL HAVE A STORY WRITTEN ABOUT THEM! SO NOT ALL OF THE INFORMATION IS PRESENTED TO AVOID SPOILERS! THIS CHAPTER WILL BE EDITED TO ADD IN ART!

Basic Info

Name: Tadashi Nakamura

Nicknames: Shi, or Dashi

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Orientation: Gay

Appearance

Hair Color: White

Eye Color: Red

Skin Color: Tan

Height: 5'7

Weight: 160 llb

Scars: N/A

Personality:

Personality: When the chance to make trouble arises Tadashi will take the opportunity without question. It doesn't matter how many times he gets in trouble he'll just do it again without question. Truth be told he actually loves the attention he gets from it whether it be good or bad. Which causes him to come off as aloof. He typically only works alone with his pranks, but if someone has a good idea or a potential good idea he'll help out. When he deems someone good enough to be his friend, he'll ride or die with them. Supports them any chance given and will fight for them if necessary or just because. However just because he has friends it doesn't mean he'll let them get close to him. In fact he hides the fact that he's really depressed and insecure about himself. He feels like he has to get someone's attention in order to feel like he's worth something. Whenever a friend is angry at him Tadashi will try and do everything in his power to make it up to them, because he doesn't want them to go away and to abandon him. If a friend does abandon Tadashi it'll cause him to blame himself for having his friend leave him, and cause him to feel like a bane to the world. Even the slightest bit of anger from his friends can cause Tadashi to apologize. Which is a daily occurrence due to his hot headed personality.

Likes: Spicy foods, pumpkin spiced foods, the sky, planes, hot springs, pulling pranks on people, getting into trouble, action movies, horror movies, amusement parks, video games, roller coasters, birds, and bats

Dislikes: Getting caught, snow, winter, the cold, cockroaches, books, school, romantic movies, dating sims, anything and everything to do with romance in media, and math

Fears: Arachnophobia- Fear of spiders, Autophobia- Fear of being alone, and Clautraphobia- Fear of small spaces

Relationships:

Family:

Kenchi Nakamura- Adoptive father. Doesn't respect him at all. Sees him as nothing more than a coward. Tadashi doesn't even call him father and uses his first name. Out of all of the family members Tadashi likes him the most, but that's only because Kenchi is the only reasonable one. Tadashi also respects him for being a doctor, but that's the only amount of respects he gets.

Sando Nakamura- Adoptive mother. Also doesn't respect her, but he stays away from her because of her temper. She's the one who decided that he would deliver drugs to their clients. Sando doesn't like Tadashi at all and makes it known. He mostly brushes off her insults and ignores them. Always find her complains about her working hard as a surgeon annoying.