Thirty-Three

Olivia

"Alright ladies I'm gonna go ahead and head out for the night, I'll see you all tomorrow." I looked up from my clients toes, smiling teasingly at Tahny, "off to see that man again?", holding out the 'n' so she knows I'm teasing. "Oooohhh you nasty girl." Yas chimed in and it made all of us laugh as Tahny smiled and waved us off. "I'll let yall know how the date goes, he said he's cooking for me and everything." We all said 'ooohhh' in unison this time, making us burst into more laughter. "Stay safe baby, we love you!" I called out as she walked out the building and blew me a kiss over her shoulder.

"You guys think this Thai dude is okay? I'm always worried about her since Jay." Macy said after a bit of time. I shrugged softly, going back to finishing my clients toes. "I wanna keep her sheltered and tell her to wait more time for her heart to heal but she's not a little kid and she knows when she's ready to venture again. All we can do is pray about it and hope God gave her this man and not the devil." I looked up at them and they nodded, looking at the exit door as if to see Tahny still standing there. "You all are wonderful friends", Macy's client chimed in and we all smiled and said our thank yous.

Tahny

I texted Thai before I left the shop, telling him how my last client did a 'no call no show' and I was off the hook early tonight before he responded saying he'll have everything ready and will pick me up. 'I left something on your bed and next time don't forget to lock your apartment door.' I laughed at that message and sure enough when I got home, there was a long dress bag laying across my bed. I forced myself not to look yet and immediately went for the shower, cleaning every nook and craney of myself and even doing some shaving down there as if I know whether we'll have sex or not. We've done one of these nice dinners before, even had me sleep over his house but that's all we did. I wish he would kiss me sometimes, but with the way he watches my mouth when I talk and the seductive eyes he gives me, I'm sure he wishes I would kiss him too. I hurried and pushed those thoughts from my head and focused on exfoliating my body, singing with Jazmine Sullivan as she plays through my Alexa device.

About 45 minutes later I was out the shower and itching to open the dress bag and so I did just that. I started by unzipping the bag and took it out by the hanger, a slight gasp leaving my mouth as the bottom unraveled and met the floor, oh was the dress a beauty. She remembers when she wore her olive green dress on their first date and he said he loves that color on her, "it goes perfect with that glowing caramel skin of yours", was his words. This dress was an olive green one too, the bottom flowy but not exactly like a sundress, a little more silkier,. The bodice was insanely gorgeous, and as I ran my fingers over the crystals attached and sprinkled across the bodice, I wondered how much this had cost him. It was a sleeveless dress and the straps met to tie around behind my neck, meaning I would have to find that strapless bra of mine and hope it still gave me a great boob lift to show off my cleavage. I laid the dress on the bag and was about to go find me some underwear before I noticed a shine coming from the bag. Oh, so there's more? The first item was a pair of heels, the same olive green color with the same crystals as the dress. The next item was something she wasn't expecting. A thong. There was a diamond studded thong neatly folded in the bag, and beside it was a folded note for me.

'I didn't know what color you would like and there was no green to match the dress so I got you black. I want to show you something tonight, something I should've shown you in high school while we were together. I wanna make love to you Tahny. I want to lay you down and show you how a man should take care of a woman. I hope you feel my tension while writing this letter and understand I can't wait to slide these beautiful panties off you and look at the prize I haven't seen since high school.

Do you remember our first time together, when we took each others virginity? It was immature and rushed because we both snuck out of the house but in my eyes it was beautiful. You were beautiful. I still remember your lips on mine while I made you cum for that first time. God did you know how to stir me up Tahny, still do. I hope you can forgive my hesitance on kissing and touching you. Understand that I wanted you to wait, wanted us to wait but I've waited long enough. The look in your eyes as you walked into the nail shop today was enough to make me get rid of this waiting and take you right on my bed. Get dress mi flor, I'll be at your door at exactly 9:00pm and I just know this dress will bring out those dreamy eyes of yours. See you later.'