Chapter 3

You and John were the last two people to walk in the building and the "5 minutes left bell" had just rung. "Crap!" John says, now a little frantic. "I know where my locker is since it's the same as last year, but where's yours?" You quickly look down at your schedule. "Uhh... it's locker 411." You look up at him as a smile lights up his face. "Good news! Your locker is next to the one and only John Egbert." You giggled as he made a pose as if he were super man. His smile then dwindled into a more of a annoyed look, "Bad news, you're also a bottom locker. But anyways, we gotta run!" Before you have any time to be annoyed with not having a top locker, like you did at your old school, John grabs your hand and runs guiding you through the crowded halls of teenagers, until you two reach the end of the east hallway, next to one of the schools 3 staircases. You both kneel down and open up your lockers using the code on your schedule. ((Your locker was 411, the one above you was 412, and John's was 413. Just so you get the reference ;) )) You basically take out everything that's in your back pack planner, pencils, and book, and stuff your backpack and lunchbox in there very messily. You look at your schedule to see the first 3 classes your going to:
1. Drama
2. Language Arts
3. History
John slams his locker urgently and picks up his books and take off. You take out your history textbook from the books in everyone's lockers that the school provided, close your locker and look around for your classroom for drama. You then see it right next to the grand staircase and bolt over to it.

"RIIIINNNNGGG"

Once the bell stops ringing your at the doorway of the classroom. "Five second rule!" You say as you walk in, still breathing fast from your sprinting. "And you are?" the teacher asks, "Oh, I'm [Y/N] [L/N], I'm kinda new here." you say slightly nervous. You really weren't thinking when you just bursted into the classroom and how the teacher would think of you now, but hey, you were just trying to get to class on time. "Mmmhm." you hear the teacher say as she checks you off as here on the roll, "Well thank you for joining us [Y/N], but try not to make that big of an enters nice next time. This is theatre but we aren't THAT dramatic." You nod back to her, "Yes ma'm." and look around to try and find a place to sit at. You find a table with Karkat, Feferi, and surprisingly, John. You wave to them and sit down in between Feferi and Karkat. John looks at you from across the table and face palms himself and both you and Feferi giggle at his action. "Gosh, I'm sorry [Y/N], I should've asked where you were going for first period and then walked you over here." "It's fine John." you reply to him. Just then you notice another troll in the middle of John and Karkat, she had short black hair, a blue hat that went along with her horns that looked like cat ears... and a... tail? Was it even real? Anyways she was drawing in a notebook that looked like something to do with quadrants, as Karkat looked over her shoulder. "Uhh... Hi." you say shyly but still wanting to make a new friend. "Oh! Nepeta!" Feferi says, getting her attention, "This is our new friend [Y/N], [Y/N] this is Nepeta." Feferi gestures over to you and you give a little wave. Nepeta extends out her hand like she wants a highfive, "Pawsome to meet mew!" she says as you return the favor. "Nice to meet you, too." you say cheerfully. She then went back to her drawing.

"So [Y/N], what is your schedule anyways?" John asks, curiously. You place your schedule in the middle of the table, as well as John and Feferi, so you all could compare them. You turn to Nepeta and Karkat, Nepeta still scribbling away. "Nepeta, is that your schedule your drawing on? John, Feferi, and I were comparing schedules and maybe you could, too." Nepeta shakes her head and giggles. "No, no, [Y/N], this is a shipping chart, where I put all of the couples that I will ship furever! That is, until Karkitty here stops telling me what's wrong with all of my OTPs." She glares up at Karkat and he does the same. "Woah, wait." you chuckle, "Karkitty?" you ask again and Karkat stops glaring at Nepeta and his eyes widen. "Well great going, cat girl!" he turned away from her and looked down at the table, "Now this dipshit is going to be calling me that stupid nickname all fucking year." he says as he starts to rub his temples, "I already barely tolerate it with you Nepeta." You frown a bit and play with the angry troll's fluffy black hair. "But it's such a cute name nickname." You can't see but Karkat's cheeks start to become tinted read. "Don't. Touch. Me." He growls. You immediately stop touching his hair, "Wow, okay then." Nepeta starts to notice the awkwardness of the situation and hands you her schedule and grabs Karkat's as well, "Here mew go [Y/N], see if we have any classes with mew!" she says excited. You nod and put them on the table next to John's, yours, and Feferi's.

The three of you quickly scan them all over, rearranging them in different ways, and figuring out classes you all had together. "Cool!" John exclaimed as you and your fish loving friend looked over to where he was pointing. "[Y/N], Karkat, Nepeta, and I all have lunch 4th period together!" "Yes!" you say excitedly and highfive do him. "Aww, but I have lunch 3rd." Feferi responds sadly. You put a hand on her shoulder, "That's alright, Fef, you and I have French together in 5th period." "Reely?" she asks and you nod, "Yay!" she jumps up and down in her seat a little and hugs you. You then tap Nepeta on the shoulder and she looks up at you. "Nepeta, we have language arts together next period." She smiled widely showing her cute tiny troll fangs, "That's-" Suddenly, her shipping chart was taken by Karkat who started scribbling something. "KARKITTY!" Nepeta almost shouted at him, "Don't do that!" You fold your eyes at him and try to grab it, "Yeah, KARKITTY. Nep worked really hard on that." Karkat looked liked he was about to blow a fuse, but then the teacher threw him a major death glare, so he pretended to calm down. You put your hand on the chart and tried to snatch it back, but Mr. Grumpy Pants here wouldn't let go. Pretty soon you and him were playing tug-o-war as Nepeta covered her eyes. "Hey [Y/N], you and Karkat have Science during 6th and P.E. 8th period together." Suddenly you hear Karkat groan and let go of the paper. "Victory!" you say happily as you give Nepeta back the gridded paper.

Just then as you and Nepeta exchanged high fives once more. The bell rang to switch classes. "That's all for today class." Your teacher said, "Today was just getting to know each other however tomorrow we will start reading some scripts." You mentally pump your fist in the air, you love plays and acting. Then you picked up your books and asked Nepeta to walk with you to class, she said yes, of course, you never really thought she would say no but you didn't want to be rude and just start following her. The two of you walked out the door. You look down at your schedule once more to remind yourself where you're going.

Next class: Language Arts

-----------------
((A/N: Just to let you know I will show you going to all 8 classes today so you can meet people but from then on if nothing really happens that day in that class I won't include it.
Hope your enjoying the story so far by the way :) ))