PART 104

Maan Meri Jaan

Part 104

Sana guide him he start preparation of dinner.

He is cutting vegetables on chopper board and thinking how to start a conversation with her about office when he meet she is upset so he is thinking how to talk with her.

Sid:Naazu

Sana: ji

Sid: tumne mujhe bataya nahi ke aaj office me kya hua jab me tumhe lene aaya tha tum upset thi.

Sana: ji wo bas kuch nahi bas aise hi.

Sid: Jaan jab juth bolna nahi aata na to bola mat Karo I know you to ab tum Sach bologi ke me apne tarike se nikalvau.

While seeing her he said that.

Sana; Sona me wo yaad nahi karna chahti plz na mat kijiye aap aisa.

She said it while look down.

Sid put knife and clean his hand and goes near Shehnaaz.

He put his finger on her chin and pull her chin up and said

Sid: Naazu look at me.

She deney to look at him.

Sid: Naazu look at me.

This time he said in certain voice.

She manneg to hide her tears and look at him but he see her tears.

He know something is serious happened with her that's why tears came out of her eyes.

She didn't say anything just hug him.

Sid:Bache ab bol de kya baat hai tujhe aise dekh ke mujhe tension ho rahi hai.
Me tujhe aise nahi dekh sakta plz tell me .

Sana; Sona wo aaj wo mujhse nahi hoga Himmat nahi ho rahi meri bata ne ki.

Sid; Jaan plz bata.

Acha pahele Sant ho ja ro mat or aaram se baith ke Bata.

Saying this he give her a glass of water and then they both seat on Chair.

She seat on his lap.

Sid: ab Sant ho ke aaram se bata kya baat hai.

Sana; Ji me office me thi apna kam kar rahi thi tab

Flashback

Shehnaaz is working at the time peon came and inform her that she have to go store room to bring a file. Abhimanyu tell her so she have to go. She feel weird but didn't say anything.

She stood up and goes to store room to bring a file.  She enter inside the room and searching the file at the time the lights off and it's become dark inside the room.

She heard door lock sound. She became worried so she start walking near the door and knock the door but know one listen her voice.

At the time she heard some foot step and become more worried. She see a shadow and flinching in fear.  She is sweating 😓.

She take High breathe and calm down herself.
The shadow standing front of her.
The person wear a mask so she can't recognize the person.

The person goes near her and put his hand on Sana's mouth so she can't shout.

P: Shehnaaz tum daar kyu rahi ho.
Me yaha tumse milne ayaa hu or baat karne
Kyunki bahar muka nahi milta.

Tum samjati kyu nahi ho me tumse bhut pyar karta hu me tumhare bagir nahi reh skata tum sirf meri ho. Maine kitni baar tumse baat karne ki koshish ki par tum sunti hi nahi ho isliye mujhe yaha Lana pada tumhe.