PART 71

Maan Meri Jaan

Part 71

Next morning 🌄

Sana wake up and find Sid is sleeping peacefully on her and she feel pain in her lower part bcz he is still inside her.

She want to get up but bcz of havey weight she  can't.

Sid wake up when he feel Sana is trying to wake up him.

Sid:good morning Jaan
This is the best morning in my life bcz u r here with me and now I want my morning with you and night with u.

Sana: good morning Sona.

Saying this she pack his forehead.

Sana; Sona uthiye na late ho gaya hai aaj meri paheli rasoi hai or pagphere ke liye bhi jana hai.

He nuzzle his nose on her neck.

Sid: jana jaruri hai ? Mat jana Jaan tu waha rukegi mujhe Nind kaise aayegi ?

Sana; Nind to mujhe bhi nahi aayegi par rasam hai Karni padgei na.
I promise me phir kabhi nahi jaungi aise pakka.

Sid; thik hai ek shart hai meri .

Sana; yahi na ke me rat ko aapse video call pe baat karu done me karungi or subh jaldi aap lene aa jana me intezar karungi apaka.

Sid; kya baat hai Mrs Raichand aapto bhut smart hai. Mere Bina kahe mere mann ki baat samj gai.

Sana; ji ab aap bhi mere mann ki baat smajao or
Before she Complete her sentence and give her on demand.
He smash his lips on her and kiss her till become breathless and made love with eo 2 to 4 round .

Then they wake up and he wear his shorts and take her in to his arms and go to washroom.

He made seat her on counter and fill the bathtub with hot water.

Then after he take her and put her in to bathtub.  She feel relaxed inside water sid also seat with her.
She seat between his leg. He press her shoulder and legs to reduce the pain.

Sid: naazu u feel better?

Sana; yes Sona I m relaxed.

After sometime they came outside of bathtub and take shower 🚿 together.

Then they came outside of washroom to wear bathrob and he open the cupboard for her and see her wardrobe she shocked.

Sana; Sona itne sare clothes or jewelry mere liye?

Sid hug her form back .

Sid; yes  dekh aadhe tere college ke liye
Aadhe jab hum kahi bahar jayegnge tab or
Night shoot or baki ke Jab hum honeymoon pe jayegnge tab ke liye.

Waise honeymoon pe to me tujhe allow nahi karunga ke tu kuch bhi pahen bcz I don't like hurdden between us.

Listen this Sana become shy.

Sana; aap bhi na subh subh kya leke baith gaye saram nahi aati aapko aise baat karte huye.

Sid; sarmana Kaisa Jaan Kal Rat sari saram chod di ab no sarmana.

Sana; abhi ready ho jaye sab wait Kar rahe honge.

Sid; okay.

He a saree to wear her and she select him for  t shirt and jeans.

Sid; naazu me jeans nahi pahenta u know na I wear formals.

Sana; yes I know par Maine aapki bata mani na to aap bhi ye pahenoge warna me nahi pahen rahi ye saree.