The Devil's Student

All day my phone's been going off. It was one call after the other. First Emma, then Gold, followed by Henry, Regina, hell, even a random payphone number. Guessing it what Pan, I still ignored all of them. the loud music drowned out the sound of the vibration of the phone in my jacket pocket as sweat-covered college kids and teenagers swarmed around the dance floor and bar area. I watched a couple of boys who looked about twenty or so. Every now and then, they turned their heads to where I stood, which was across the room, would smile for a second, before going back to their business. I did this for the next two minutes before my phone vibrated again. Annoyed, I glanced at the Caller I.D. It was Emma. God, don't they know I'm trying to eat. Frustrated and annoyed, I headed up to a private room where I compelled a girl to let me have the last room. Sitting down and crossing one leg over the other, I answered.

"Hello, Katherine speaking?"

"Good, you answered this time." Emma said on the other line as if she was relieved to hear my voice.

"You have two minutes, Swan. What?" I said in annoyance.

"Pan, Felix, and that Roman guy are coming for you and Elena. Where are you?" She said in a panic tone.

Standing up and opening the door to the private room, I stuck my phone out. Screams, laughter and dubstep played through the room as I brought my phone back to my body and closed the door.

"I'm in my comfort zone." I said with a shrug.

"You have to get back to StoryBrooke. Now!" She shouted. 

"Would you relax Emma. Pan's going to have a hard time finding me anyway, so let me have my fun." Ew, I almost sounded like Damon.

"What do you mean by a hard time. Are you even in Maine still?" Emma questioned me.

"Don't know and possibly don't care. Bye Emma." I said with a mischievous smile before hanging up on her. 

Placing the phone back in my pocket, I headed down to the first floor to where the bar sat. To everyone else in the room, I could've been a model of some sort. Too bad I was much more of a bad-ass than that. Passing the boys I've been watching, I leaned against the bar table and the guy noticed.

"What can I get ya, sweet-cheeks?"

"The strongest you got, honey." I shouted. He raised a brow but still smiled.

"Think you can take the heat?" He asked.

"Sweetheart, my tolerance is no joke. Bring it on." I said answering with the same smile as I fake flirted.

"Alright darling, coming right up!" He shouted before walking away. 

I turned around to face the dance floor slowly, gaining some attention from a few more boys now. Thinking I've done enough flirting with my voice, it was time I did it with my body. My thirst for blood was rising and slowly, I was losing all control. The lights completely shut off as lasers zoomed across the air which told me it was my cue. The song started as my hips swayed to the beat.

"I see you move your lips but it sounds like gibberish."

Eyes followed my movements as I watched, scanned the audience for those Lost Boys. It was like this until midnight when all my senses where going haywire. There was dark magic everywhere, and I knew it was time to go. Hearing voices and screaming, I ran for the exit closest to me and found my way towards an alleyway. Hiding behind garbage, which was something Katherine Pierce does not do, I crouched down and stayed silent. After a long silence, there was a loud crashing sound next to me and then the smell of blood came. I then saw three shadows on the brick wall across from where I was hiding.