ISayGoodByeForNow

The night deepens, and Carly and Freddie have peacefully drifted into sleep. The room is now bathed in the soft glow of muted lights, and a serene stillness envelops their shared space. The quietude carries an air of both anticipation and separation, as Freddie is set to leave for Los Angeles the next day. The final part of their story awaits, where the morning light will bring both a temporary farewell and the promise of a reunion.

As the morning sun paints the room in a soft glow, Freddie wakes up, finding Carly still peacefully asleep. A mix of emotions washes over him, knowing that he'll soon have to leave for Los Angeles. Sitting on the edge of the bed, tears well up in his eyes, the weight of the impending separation settling in.

Freddie: (softly) Carly...

He gently wakes her, his voice carrying a mixture of love, sadness, and the inevitable reality of the day ahead.

Carly stirs awake, noticing Freddie with tears in his eyes. Concern fills her voice as she reaches out to him.

Carly: (gently) Freddie, what's wrong?

Freddie takes a moment before responding, the weight of the upcoming departure evident in his expression.

Freddie: (softly) It's just... it's hard, Carly. The idea of leaving you even for a short while.

Carly: (reassuring) Hey, we knew this was coming. We'll get through it, okay?

Freddie nods, appreciating Carly's comforting words as they face the reality of the day ahead.

Carly, still nestled in the warmth of the bed, starts to tear up as she and Freddie engage in a heartfelt conversation.

Carly: (voice quivering) Freddie, it's just... I didn't think it would be this hard.

Freddie: (softly) I know, Carly. It's tough for me too. But this project is a big opportunity, and I want to make the most of it.

Carly wipes away a tear, nodding, understanding the complexity of the situation.

Carly: (teary-eyed) I get it, Freddie. It's just a week, right?

Freddie: (nodding) Just a week. We'll make it through. And we have our plans for the week, like discussing the vows.

Carly: (smiling through tears) Yeah, let's focus on that. Our secret project.

As Carly and Freddie navigate the emotional moment, they find solace in their shared plans for the coming week, offering a glimmer of hope amid the temporary separation.

Freddie, determined to lift the spirits of the morning, decides to take charge.

Freddie: (gentle) I'm going to make breakfast so we can start our morning with a nice stroll.

Carly: (smiling through tears) That sounds like a plan.

As Freddie heads to the kitchen, he aims to infuse a sense of normalcy into their morning routine, hoping that the upcoming breakfast and stroll will bring a touch of comfort to the bittersweet day ahead.

Freddie, eager to lighten the atmosphere, playfully picks up on Carly's flirtatious energy.

Freddie: (smirking) Trying to distract me with those flirty eyes again?

Carly: (grinning) Maybe I am. Is it working?

Freddie: (laughing) You know it is.

Their banter becomes a momentary escape from the impending farewell, adding a touch of lightness to the morning as Freddie prepares breakfast for their special day ahead.

Freddie, determined to create a positive start to the day, heads into the kitchen to whip up a comforting breakfast.

Freddie: (calling from the kitchen) How about some pancakes and fresh fruit to kick off our morning?