A Silent Relationship...(Part 3)

Start from the beginning

Buzz...Buzz...

I felt my phone vibrate and it was Li Ming. I forgot I never texted him back.

Lion Baby🦁:

I normally don't double text because I don't want to be a bother but are you ok? You haven't texted back in a while and normally you text back pretty fast. Text back if you see this please. I'm just worried about you.

I got really flustered because he said he was worried about me. I honestly don't know how to feel.

Me:

I'm here and I fell asleep...I haven't been feeling good I'm sorry

I mean, what I can say a little lie won't hurt, right?

Lion Baby🦁:

Oh Thank God I didn't sleep last night because I was worried but I'm glad you are ok and I'm sorry you are sick. I hope you feel better. I could bring you some of my mom's favorite soup. You live in Bangkok, right? I don't think I ever asked you.. hehe

I was getting out of the car reading his messages and couldn't stop smiling. I was blushing pretty hard and the only way I knew was because it got hot really fast.

Me:

Hehe don't be sorry, it's rare for me to get sick but when I am my mom likes to lock me in the house literally...and yeah hehe I do live in Bangkok.

At least I ain't lying about locking me in the house part because when I'm sick...oh boy hehe. I put my phone in my back pocket and chuckled to myself. I was about to knock on the door when it flung open and I saw P'Palm standing in front of me, with wide eyes in only his boxer, and his shoes.

He became flustered and bowed and spoke to me quickly. I'm glad I could read lips, " Aw Sawasdee Krub Nong," He walked past me so fast I didn't get a chance to wave. I wondered if he knew he was only wearing boxers and shoes. My brother came walking past me and he was trying to get P'Palm attention but gave up after a while.

He turned and looked at me and signed, "Oii Nong what are you doing here?"

I chuckled to myself and signed back, "I wanted to spend the day with you plus mom was going shopping with P'Dao and you know how much I hate shopping," I smiled at him but honestly I didn't know if he was still upset with me.

He nodded at me and began walking to his door but I stopped him, "Phi?"

"Krub?"

"May I come in?"

"Chi...that's fine with me"

I smiled and followed behind him but then my smiled disappeared because I wanted to talk to him about what happened last night but I was so paranoid and scared he was still mad and didn't want to talk about it.

Nuengdiao poured himself a glass of wine and I stopped him before he took a sip and signed to him.

"Oii Phi it's too early in the morning for drinking," I said with a concerned look.

"Heart I'll be fine," he signed back to me and took a sip and had a flashback about last night.