" Bite?? Bhai is this the time to reveal you love bites, is the moment to reveal you love and sex life, huhh "

Whispered Rishi slowly with frustration in Aman's ear which was heard by both brothers and maybe by palak too as she was standing close.

" Shut up Rishi, what happened bhaiya "

Asked palak when a lone tear escaped Naina's eye as she saw a snake bite on her husband's arm.

" Ansh bo saanp, Aa-aman ji apka hath "

(Ansh that snake, Aman ji your hand)

Naina spoke in a trembling voice indicating towards the snake and then at Aman's arm.

" It's nothing, don't worry "

He said getting back to the car ignoring everything and everyone gulped in worry seeing the bite on Aman's hand.

Naina's pov :

A snake bite Aman ji!!!

I couldn't even decipher what to do at the particular moment. All I could think was that my Aman ji was hurt and all he was doing was not caring about the situation at all!!

Tears started falling off my eyes as I understood the depth of the situation my legs involuntary started moving towards Aman ji's direction and before I could even decipher my hand went towards Aman ji's chest area as it was difficult from my height to reach his collar at that moment and I pulled him close enough not too down but at least a bit down so that I could talk to him.

My pain yet determined filled eyes met his unsure one as his beautiful eyes glanced at my direction with a lot of brewing uncertainty. My orbs were glistening with unshaded tears while his one held a sence of confusion and desperation, the reason was yet unknown to me.

" Khudke baare me to aap kabhi nhi sochenge, kam se kam atleast us family ka soch liya karo jo apse sabse jyada pyaar karti hai "

(You will never think about yourself, at least think about the family who loves you the most.)

I said when tears started flowing down through my eyes as I can't.... I can never control my emotions.

Why is he like this!!!??

Why just can't he take care of himself !!

" Not for me but at least for family, for 'OUR ANVI'. "

I shouted at the top of my lungs while sobbing, I'm crying out loud at this moment, I might be reacting a little bit too much but I myself have a bad past so being insensitive was the thing I can never do as I say I can't control my emotions.

He was standing there with a look of desperation in his eyes while his eyes were fixed into my direction as if taking into my every words seriously. I am not sure, what is mind must be comprehending at that particular movement but all I could care about that moment was his safety I am nothing else even if he thinks of me a crazy person.

You look the best shocked at my outburst
As his other hand tried coming close to my face, the reason was unknown to me yet but at that moment I was even able to comprehend anything other than the fact that my Aman ji was in pain.

It was all so sudden!!!

I jerked his hand away off from my face, as my hands involuntary left clutching
His collar and moved towards his bitten hand as my eyes looked at it with a lot of pain.

Pain of him being in pain and desperation of taking away all of his pain!!

Before I could proceed to my next action,
Rishi came to our direction with a serious expression plastered onto his face.

" Bhabhi I know what you're trying to do, but don't do that it's dangerous ,
ansh bhai and bhabhi went to bring the necessities from the car to treat his wound , please bhabhi ..just wait a minute , please "

Rishi voice came out as a plead as it was the first time I saw his this tensed side and his eyes glistening with tears, but at that moment everything seemed to me black and white with the fact that my aman ji was hurt.

I ignored his words and moved my face off his direction as my lips came in contact with his hand region which was bitten by the snake as I started sucking the poison off his arm and throwing it off.

Though this was the first time when my lips came in contact with his skin but I didn't feel anything euphoric because this time it was just because to save his life nothing else.

I could hear Rishi's constant pleading and even Him doing something beside my direction but at that moment, I cared less. I was so scared of losing my Aman ji that I didn't dare to look at his face even for once as I was busy sucking off the poison.

Everything was blurring around my direction as I failed my eyes dropping, as I felt losing myself to oblivion making my constant trying of keeping it open as everything started blurring off towards my surrounding as I felt losing myself to nothing but darkness.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Do let us know if you like the chapter and next will be something ummm.... It's a surprise!!!
Stay tuned.

We were late with the update because of our personal reason, but from here we will try to give proper updates on time though our exams are near but still we will try our best!!