(What to do, definitely we need to put that aside)

Said Aman running his hands through his hairs in anger, it's all because he was already tired with his late work and now this.

" But bhai how can we, like I mean yeah we will- "

Rishi interrupted but then cut by the dead glares he received by his elders brothers. At last he agreed, ofcourse he needs to, or else we all know!! Huhhh.

Bruhhh, truth to be told he was scared of his CEO and Professor brother's anger and he knew it very well that enraging them in this situation wouldn't be much good for him. So he quickly gulped, causing his Adam's apple to briefly show off its charm thereby catching off palak's even in that tense situation making her feel a little hot off, even in that little cold climate.

The two brothers immediately move towards the giant bark lying on to their way while Rishi was back to his teasing form again after a brief moment of anxiousness as soon as his brothers left the car.

" Maharanio (Queen's) we would love if you will see off your husband's at least for once doing 'THIS' hardworking thing just to get you guy's safe at home, Warna aap hi batao sobha deta hai ek CEO ek
Professor or khaas kar ek 'Doctor' aadmi ko ye karte huye, huhh "

(Otherwise, you tell me, would it be nice to see a CEO, a professor and especially a doctor doing this, huh??)

Said Rishi turning back from the driver seat looking at the three girls which made them chuckled.

" We will love to lend this favor of ours to your CEO, Professor brothers and specially to our most deserving Doctor, Right girls "

Came the slayed voice of Naina Aman Chauhan.

" Seriously bhabhi "

Rishi glanced at her with a done face making them chuckled again.

" Ofcourse we are serious, not like you guys high on water 24/7 "

Palak spoke with a smirk checking on her phone if network were available their, but disappointed by her luck.

" You-"

Came the male ego of palak's husband but cutted by his bhabhi.

" Rishi if you don't want yourself to get chopped, you better leave the car and help your brothers or else you'll be the one responsible for the next raw non-veg dinner for your brothers "

Anchal spoke with sarcasm dripping off her mouth.

" How can I forget those Satan's.. I mean my lovely brothers, see you soon beauties "

He said with a smile and smirk plastered on his lips while ignoring palak.

The girls too left the car, in order to have a glance at their husbands who were flexing off their muscles, nerves elegantly while pushing the bark as the girls were busy drooling off their respective husband's forgetting the odd situation in which they had been in a long time.

FUFKK!!!! WHAT'S THEIR FAULT WHEN THEIR HUSBAND'S ARE DAMN HAWTT!!!!!

" Damn fuck bitch "

Came the high and strong tet screaming kinda voice of Aman gathering everyone's attention.

" What happened bhai " Ansh and Rishi too flinched by his sudden voice.

The girls too went there breaking out of their trance as they heard Aman's voice.

" Nothing, it's just a bite, Come sit in the car it's already done. "

Aman informed casually moving towards the car finishing his work.