Freddie: (nodding) I understand, Carly. It's just interesting to revisit those moments and see how far we've come.

Carly: (smiling) We've been through so much since then, and our connection has only grown stronger. Sometimes the timing isn't right, but I'm grateful we found our way to each other.

Freddie: (grateful) Me too, Carly. Our journey, with all its twists and turns, has led us to this moment.

Carly: (reassuring) And no matter what challenges we face, I'm here with you, Freddie. Always.

Freddie: (finishing the last pancake) There we go, breakfast is served.

Carly: (sipping her coffee) Thanks, Freddie. These pancakes are exactly what I needed to start the day.

Freddie: (joining her at the table) Anything for you, Carly. Now, after this, we can take a little breather before the Zoom meeting.

Carly: (smiling) A breather sounds perfect. Maybe we can watch something light or just enjoy each other's company.

Freddie: (nodding) Absolutely. Let's make the most of this morning.

Carly: (leaning back) You know, Freddie, no matter what happens with the job or any other uncertainties, I'm grateful for these simple moments with you.

Freddie: (softly) Me too, Carly. Our love is the constant, and it's in these simple moments that it shines the brightest.

Carly: (taking his hand) Here's to love, pancakes, and facing whatever comes our way.

Freddie: (raising his coffee mug) Cheers to that, Carly. To us.

Freddie: Carly, I want you to know that I love you so much.

Carly: (smiling) I love you too, Freddie. Your love means everything to me.

Freddie: No matter what challenges we face, our love remains constant. It's the anchor that keeps us grounded.

Carly: (squeezing his hand) I feel the same way, Freddie. Our love is our strength.

Freddie: And as we navigate through these uncertainties, let's hold on to that love and face everything together.

Carly: (leaning in) Together, always. I'm so lucky to have you by my side.

Freddie: (kissing her forehead) The feeling is mutual, Carly. Here's to us and the love that guides us through it all.

Freddie: (getting up) How about we move to the couch? A change of scenery might be nice.

Carly: (following him) Sounds good. Maybe we can find something lighthearted to watch.

Freddie: (sitting down) Agreed. Let's take a little break from the planning and just enjoy the moment.

Carly: (joining him) I appreciate you, Freddie. Your love and support make everything more manageable.

Freddie: (wrapping his arm around her) Likewise, Carly. We're in this together, no matter what.

Carly: (snuggling closer) Let's make the most of this breather before the Zoom meeting. Just you, me, and some relaxing time.

Freddie: (smiling) Exactly. No matter what the future holds, these moments with you are my favorite.

Freddie: (checking the time) It's getting closer to 2:00. Ready for the Zoom meeting?

Carly: (nodding) As ready as I'll ever be. Let's face it together, Freddie.

Freddie: (squeezing her hand) Absolutely, Carly. We'll navigate through this with a united front.