Brand New Chaser

When we saw Professor McGonagall I got the wind knocked out of me. I was actually scared that I would be expelled.

I thought we were going to Dumbledore's office, but we stopped outside of a wooden door that I thought that couldn't possibly be his office.

McGonagall opened the door and peered inside, I saw that it was a class. I saw Quirrel and he gave me a look basically asking why I was there without him blowing his cover.

"Excuse me, but Professor Quirrel could I borrow Flint and Wood for a moment?" McGonagall asked. And he nodded in response. He looked relieved that I wasn't in trouble, which I smirked at.

Then, two boys came out of the classroom glaring at each other. One in Slytherin robes, the other in Gryffindor robes.

"Flint, Wood, I have found you a chaser and a seeker." McGonagall said contradicting her tone earlier. The boy who I presumed was Flint looked at me up and down.

Then, McGonagall left. "So I'm guessing you're the chaser? You look like you would make a good chaser, and even though McGonagall is a Gryffindor she knows good quidditch players." I nodded at that.

Wood told Harry that he was going to be teaching Harry how to play in a few weeks while he got everything set up which would probably be the end of October.

Flint continued what he was saying before, "You would definitively help Slytherin win, you also look extremely intimidating which helps.

And you seem like you know how to play dirty from what I heard about you before you were sorted. I'm going to give you your uniform when you start training and we'll see what you made off. Also, it will most likely be around Halloween."

I was so happy at hearing that, then he walked in behind Wood.

I saw Draco after that period was over and he kept trying to apologize for getting me into trouble, but I just hugged him. He looked shocked that I hugged him.

So, I told him, "Draco stop saying you're sorry, I got into the fucking quidditch team as its new chaser." He seemed to be processing what I said and then he hugged me tightly. "That's amazing I can't wait to see you play." He told me excitedly.

"Come on, let's go tell the others." I told him. And we left to find them. "I think they're in the library," Draco said. "They said that they were going to get into the restricted section but they need a note so they were asking Snape, but I think he said no."

"I bet they're looking in the DADA section in the library but they won't have much luck there." He finished. "Well let's go get them then we can ask Quirrel since my father is with him and I can say that I just want to learn more about the dark arts." I said and he nodded.

Then we headed to the library to tell the others our plan and when we told them they all thought that it was a great idea. After that we headed off towards the DADA classroom.

When we got there we entered then we knocked on Quirrel's office door. He told us we could enter and he looked relieved that it was me then he put up his nervous act again when he say my friends.

"It's fine they know." I told him. Then I heard my father say in parceltongue, "You told them, why?" "They are kids of death eaters and my friends, okay." I said to him and he said fine.

I started talking in English asking for a pass to the restricted section so we can learn more about the dark arts. Quirrel signed our slip and we went to the library looking at the dark arts.

After an hour or two it was time for dinner so we went down to the Great Hall and took a seat eating our dinner. It was nice we were talking about our lives at home.

I told them that I had everything and I would have everything that I ever wanted and that Harry was abused but that never made me sad a part of me wanted him to be hurt more honestly.

When we finished dinner we headed back to our common room and we went into our own rooms after saying goodnight and then we went to sleep.

When I woke up I remembered that I had more classes with Hermione today and the next, and the next, and basically every other day after that. I headed to breakfast and then went to charms with my friends. I sat next to Draco for the class, Theo and Pansy to our left , Crabbe and Goyle in front of us, Blaise and Daphne behind us and Hermione and Ron to our right.

Hermoine sat right across to me and I was fighting off the urge to us a spell I found called crucio it was a torture curse, but I knew that I would be sent to Azkaban for using it.

When she saw me she glared at me mouthing,'I'm going to prove that I'm better than you with ease.' I smirked at her mouthing, 'Bring it on, bring it on.'

"One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation, or the ability to make objects fly. Uh, do you have your feathers?" Professor Flitwick said. Hermione raises her feather for some reason.

"Good. Now, uh, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practising. Hmm? The swish and flick. Everyone." Flitwick finished. "Swish and flick." We chanted back.

I already knew how to do this spell with ease and I can do it nonverbal and wandless.

"Good. Oh, and enunciate. Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go, then." Flitwick said after we did the motion.

I pointed my wand at my feather and did the motion without saying the words, and with ease my feather went up into the air.

"Look here, Miss. Potter's done it. 10 points to Slytherin." Flitwick said and I smirked while Hermione glared at me.

Draco high-fived me with a smirk on his face as well. Hermione looked pissed and like she was about to do something to me but decided against it.

Soon, hers flew up. I kept practicing it but without my wand or words. My friends and everyone else- including Flitwick- looked shocked at it. I just smirked at that.

"Nice job, wanna sit next to me during dinner?" Draco asked me quietly. I nodded in response.

I looked in his direction when I did and saw a light pink on his cheeks. And I started feeling my cheeks turn a little pink too.

-------------Draco's POV-------------

I felt my cheeks get a little pink when I said that and I got nervous for some reason. She nodded at me and I swear I saw her cheeks pink as well.

Then, Ace decided to look at me and I saw her cheeks were in fact pink and I think she saw me go pink. Then, I just did my signature Malfoy smirk and she chuckled.

After the class it was time to go to dinner so I put my things in my dorm when I heard the guys laughing. "What?" I asked them.

"Nothing, it's just that we saw what happened during the class with you and Ace." Blaise said and my eyes widened which caused them to laugh harder.

"Now that we know you like her, we are going to have some fun. We can bring you to together or we can embarrass you." Theo continued.

"But we could also edge you on by flirting with her and making her laugh until you lose it and make a move." Blaise said.

"Either way you will get with her." Theo finished off.

"Come on let's go to dinner." Crabbe said which relieved me. We met up with the girls and they we looking at us wondering why were took long.

Then, we headed off to dinner after dinner Ace said she had to go and she left the Great Hall to feed Nyx. "Night guys." She said before leaving and we all waved to her.