ARRIVAL AT EVERGLEN

On their way to the leapmaster Fitz put his hand lightly on Sophie's arm. "Ahh! sorry you scared me!!" "Sorry, I just wanted to remind you about the weekend sleepover at Everglen. Biana would kill me if I didn't remind you." Sophie nodded before yelling "Havenfeld" and walking into the light. 

When Sophie got home she ran to her room and stood in front of the mirror. "Ok vertina, I need to look good." by the time it was time to go, she was ready to go with a regular braid, a short simple red dress, and black boots. She packed a quick bag and arrived at Everglen via the leap master. When she got there she was crushed by the hug of her teal eyed friend, biana. "let go of me, I need to breathe!"

Fitz POV:

Keefe strode up from the leapmaster" Sorry I'm late, I had to finish the prank I did to my dad before I came. It was awesome I put neon orange staining slime in..." Keefe said before anyone could ask why he was late. "Hey, wait Foster is here before me?!?!?! I must be more late than I thought!" Keefe said looking shocked and putting a hand on his chest. Sophie blushed. "No, I didn't have anything to do so I came right over," Keefe smirked "wow that's suspicious. You do deserve the name Mysterious Ms. F. "

Marella rushed up, ending the conversation. She yelled from afar "Sorry am I late?" Tam and Dex groaned at the same time. "no, you're good." Lihn assured her. My crazy sister suggested makeovers and was literally jumping up and down. How are we even related?? 

Tam refused b/c he said it was boring for the boys - and thank goodness for that- and we all agreed on a base quest. Before anyone else could even move, I yelled out "I'm on Sophie's team!"