BASE QUEST

hi guys! I'm back! I'm so sorry this update is so overdue! enjoy! By the way, Sophie is usually in italics, and Fitz is underlined during transmmitions.

FITZ'S POV

"Oohh Fitzy getting a little possessive I see huh?" Keefe said quickly. "Hey, it's fine he didn't mean it that way." Marella said putting her hand on Keefe's arm, and then Keefe did the unthinkable...he blushed! 

Before I could stop myself I burst out laughing. "Hey, what?" everyone asked. I couldn't answer them, I couldn't even breathe, I was laughing so hard! All of a sudden I heard a soft voice in my head:

Hey, are you okay? You randomly started laughing hysterically.

I'm fine i-i-i-i just saw Keefe blushing when Marella was talking to him.

haha, no way, I didn't ever think that was possible. Oh no everyone looking at us. 

Then she cut the transmission.  "Sorry guys" I apologized "So what are the teams for base quest?" Biana smirked "How about you, Sophie, me, and Tam and the line and dex with Keefe and Marella?" everyone agreed. Then Biana yelled, "We are questing!!"

sorry, I think I  may have forgotten how to play. 

The other team ran off to find their base and then we started playing. I ran and hid behind a bush as we started playing.

SOPHIE'S POV

I ran into a bush and bumped into Fitz. "sorry" I muttered,, blushing oh why does he have to look so cute? I ran out of the bush and behind a bench. I saw that Dex was about to tag biana from his perch in a tree above her so I quickly transmitted to her to run. She turned just in time as Dex reached out for her but missed and fell from the tree. Biana tagged him and then we all ran into a clearing, Tam leading us. We found Keefe playing with his hair, guarding the base and easily capturing it. we played a few more games with my team only losing one when Keefe decided he was bored. "hey, Foster you always win why not give someone else a chance?"      "sure!" I said trying to control the hurt in my face. "I need a break anyway. call me when your finished this game k?" and then I walked into the massive gardens of Everglen.