Part Two: During the Storm

---

If I had known I was going to end up in this situation, I've would've avoided it to the best of my ability.

It's interesting to hear the stories of the surrounding inmates. Their lives before they ended up where they were and the impact it's had on them in the aftermath.

Even though I promised Ariana I was gonna get myself out of the street life, it came crawling back to me in this place. And I let it.

Alexa and I have been talking for a while since I've been here.

It's crazy to see how our relationship never changed through all of this. She's still the same girl I've grown to like.

I still can't forget the look on Ariana's face when she realized I basically chose Alexa over her. In fact, we haven't talked in a couple weeks.

I'm praying that she'll come visit me or answer my calls sometime soon.

She can't be mad at me forever and if she is, so be it. I just hope that she finds someone to treat her how she deserves.

I wanted to be that person but I'm sure that's not really possible regarding our circumstances.

She's a pop star. I'm nothing but a thug. Probably might always be like that.

It's better if I didn't engage in anything but a platonic relationship with her. After all, we're just friends right?

Right?

---

Let Me Love You | A.Gजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें