15-𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃

'/What Is Resentment? Resentment describes a negative emotional reaction to being mistreated/'

life is hard. you just have to accept it. i sat there in the training room looking around and i was proud of myself for coming this far, even if jays words and stares hurt me. Even if i wanted to kill myself. i know why i can't leave this earth. for my destined love that seems far away. for Hailey, My brother, My soulmates, My fans and most importantly My Dad.

i get myself together and fix my appearance and smile to my self. "I'm proud of you Ha-yunah." "I'm proud of me too dad." i said with happy tears in my eyes as the voice in my head disappeared " Wha- wait Appa!" i exclaimed with tears wanting to burst out of my eyes. " shit! i need to get my self together again."

 i sat in silence until i was interrupted by a knock on the door i cleared my throat and said " come in! " " Oh Ha-yun thank the lord ur okay you can go home now my dear." Ms. Hye concluded  " No miss Hye i wana stay back and work on my dance, i've cleared my head so i'll be fine" i said with a smile " if you say so dear.. we will all leave and i have asked her to leave ya? so dw abt anyone coming to disturb you atm" " Bye auntie! " Ms. Hye chuckles and leaves with a smile of relief on her face  

i decided to leave the vocal room and i went to the practice room again this time i played the music both on the speakers and headphones and covered the mirrors. i played let me down slowly by Alec Benjamin  and it made me want to do a slow dance. i slowly turn all my concentration to the song and starting dancing and singing my heart out.

(i suggest you watch the dance to understand the emotions I'm inputing)

All i thought while dancing is to remove my pain and emotions. with every move i thought about how jay reacts when he sees me and how Sunghoon walks away when he see's me. It hurt so i removed my pain without burning my mark. i also freestyle the dance break in the song and all i could hear was the music 

and as the music ended i fell and burst into tears not realizing my surrounding....

Sunghoon's POV 

Jake and i were walking around the building, and as Jake was asking me how to lead a date since he was going to take Heeseung hyung out. We heard a soft song being played and jake exclaims " is that let me down? i wana go see who's performing! we can great them while we are at it? " Jake looks at me with puppy eyes he knew nobody can say no too. with a smile we go towards the practice room and knock. 

we wait for a bit and enter and we see her.

'the one and only hayun'

she was dancing gracefully with emotion on her face with her eyes closed there were tear marks and she sung with the same emotion. at the end as she could keep the tears in anymore falls to the ground and lets it all out. i could feel a tingling pain on my uncolored mark and it hurt. 

Jake flinches with shock and runs towards her with concern while i stand there in shock.

pure shock.

Jake hugs her ignoring the pain on his hand as her orchid blossomed into a Beautiful color. Flinching she opens her eyes and looks at Jake and he whispers something to her and she plops her head onto his shoulder and cries harder. after a while she calms down and mumbles a thank you to Jake in English. As she lifted her head up from his shoulder she looks at me with red eyes which are full of pain.

<<<<<<<A/N>>>>> 

hello guys im thinking of updating everyday and welp this story got more depressing that it already was but i hope you enjoy what will happen next? 

vote and comment while you find out! 

author nim signing off!