06-𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝚂𝙺𝚈

we all turn our gaze at the door when the specialist and police come in " ms. chae Yunjin ur under arrest until your memory is washed out about you being soulmates with these young men and you'll be paying a fine "   

Hayun pov

While everyone is shocked, I try to remember when I saw that Mark, " Wait a minute, Yunjin shi can I get your number? I want to be friends "  I ask her while smiling " Thank you so much and here you go "  I gently take her phone and add my number  and add hers in mine " here you go"

Heeseungs pov
I am so shocked on why, Hayun asked her for her number  but then my frown turned into a smile chuckling at her kindness while they exchange numbers

The officer asked her " are you going to tell her about this??"  " no I'm not, but I hope we become great friends"  she smiled at him and her  " kamshahamidha you can take your leave"  Bang pd nim said

" As that happened I want you all to go and yes you know heeseung and Hayun stay back I need to talk to you both"  bang pd nim said

Ha-yuns pov

Everyone except heeseung was glancing around the room and  went out once the   cost was clear, bang pd cleared his throat and said " you can go now, I just wanted to see something"  

Few moments later

Heeseungs  pov
I chuckled at Hayun and then grabbed her hand " let's go "
I looked at her flustered face  and intertwined our hands

I smiled at flustered face and then I stop walking and hug  her

Her face was red as an apple and she hid her head in my chest, then she lifts her head and asks me "what if they wont like me ? "

"Love listen, we will love you till death us 8 apart .Understood ?" She gives a small nod with her head back in my chest .I decided to take to my safe spot from there " let's go "  I said while taking her with me
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A few minutes later we get out of the hybe building looking at the dark sky with just 8 stars and the one in the middle shining at its brightest ,I take my phone and scan it onto a barcode . She looks at me shocked and I nod

"Yeonjun hyung gave this access to us so whenever we need to bond we bond "
I said  she just relaxed while holding onto my hand

Ha-yuns pov

"What will happen when they or everyone finds out that we are soulmates and ill also have my comebac-"

He cuts me off by saying " Love ,my fans brought me here but they can't decide my personal life as long as I'm with you all I'm complete "

I smiled while looking at his face realising I have nothing to worry about until

Hee's pov

Hayun stands up in shock, "oh no I forgot I was supposed to meet my collab artists !" I look at her shocked she grabs her phone and starts calling her manager " a-annyeonghaeyo ? " " Hayunah where are you ? "  i snatch the  phone from her and tell her manager " hello Hye nim this is Heeseung and i had a meeting with my soulmate and bang-pd plz if possible can you reschedule her meeting with the collab artists ? " " o-oh uhm yes thank you "  *ends call*

" see love simple " i told her with confidence and i check the time , " looks  its time to meet the rest hayunah " she was kinda of scared but she connected our hands and walked with me inside the hybe building .

Ha-yuns pov

i was not that confident but with hee  i think it shall be fine ,he looks at me with a smile i knew i wont be able to resist but i just dont know ill do this for hee's sake nothing more nothing less.