16-𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙼𝙴

Jake's POV

I flinched at her falling to the ground with tears bursting out while she rubs her tears i run towards her while sunghoon just stood there i wiped her tears and hugged her and she looks at me with tears in her eyes and all i whispered in her ears was " let it all out babe..." and she plops her head on my shoulder and cries her heart out.

i ignore the pain from the bonding and comforted her while she calms down and mumbles " thank you jake " and i nod at her she slowly lifts her head and looks at sunghoon and even though i couldn't see her face, i knew that he was one of the reasons she was crying

" Sunghoon you can go home with manager-nim I'll come home with her" and all he could do was nod she again rested her head of my shoulder and we sat in the corner while i hugged her and patted her head " w-why jake? why stay back for me ? " she asked emphasizing the word me. i responded in English "because i love you and i care for you " i respond while she looks at me with her beautiful orbs " really? " and i nod and smile at her and she hugs me.

after a while i ask " want to go home ? " " no not really" she said while lying on my shoulder " hmm wana talk ? " i ask " that would be nice " she smiles at me " let me start then" and she nodded with a relaxation aura coming from her " i take care of the members as if they are my children since i don't want them to feel like they don't have a father figure to rely on " " i can tell" she chuckles "your turn"

Sunghoon's POV

i called manager nim and told him to take me to the dorm " where is jake, sunghoonah? " he asks " oh he's going home with her they were hanging out" " oh okay is there any other members expect jake there? " " no i don't think so " and he nods while driving me back home.

i feel a rush of adrenaline coming towards me and i know this isnt my emotion and its probably jakes or sunoos or even hers. i feel sick thinking about the meeting. they way she asked for yu-jins number and smiled at her while we were shocked that we were giving affection to someone that isn't our soulmate.

i hate the soulmate system. why decide our lovers? a soulmate is romantic partner with whom one has a unique deep connection based on mutual understanding and acceptance. i didn't feel that when it came to yu-jin but i can feel it towards her. i just cant accept these changes its all of a sudden.

" sunghoon? " my manager calls my name out " right sorry i was thinking about something" and he nods " enjoy this week, we are going to be busy next week onwards " and i just nod at him and thank him for dropping me back and walk towards the dorm

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

as i walk into the dorm sunoo runs towards me and hugs me and i smile at him ruffling his hair "yah hyung do you how long it took me to do this" and i just chuckled taking off my shoes going to wash my hands. " you done cooking ? " i ask jay who was playing games on the TV and all he did was nod " where's jake hyung? " jungwon asks me " he's still at the company..." i respond coldly " there isn't something your telling us hyung" jungwon looks at me " he's with her. "

"oh" jungwon says " Couldn't say that huh? " sunoo asks me and just look at him emotionless. we all were taking turns to play the game and heeseung hyung lost against jay and screamed "GAHHHH! " and while we are all laughing the door opens and jake comes in smiling ear to ear with her behing him " guys look " he exclaims and he lifts a lego gauntlet box up " Wahhhh! " heeseung exclaims running off to jake while we all keep on playing games heeseung hyung asks jake " where did you get it? " " Ha-yun got it for me! " he smiles cheekily " its not much, besides he helped me " she said with a slight smile " so cool! " jake exclaims and ruffles her hair and she just smiles.

" nothing much, Jake is taking me on a date" heeseung tells her " Ooo i see jakeuu" she smiles teasing him. and jake just grabs her hand and runs into the kitchen with her. and she screams silently while heeseung follows them in.

.

.

" Noona is so cool !" Sunoo exclaims " mhmm so cool " Ni-ki agrees.

.

.

Heeseung's POV

both of them where smiling ear to ear discussing about lego and i decided to ask ha-yun. " what are you doing this week ml? " and she looks at me saying " well i have to revise for exams which are in a month that i'll do next week but i need to take my dog to the vet, my brother is too busy to do so " " You have a dog" jake asks her " mhmm a cream border collie " " SAME! " " Ik ikeu i'm a fan yk " " woahh" and she smiles " you guys want to see my dog? " she asks and jake says yes so exictedly.

A/n
Hey guys it's Me Hua! I just wanted to let y'all know that I've made a insta profile for my books and if you could all support it would be lovely

It's
https://instagram.com/luvs.jaeyun.shim?igshid=MTk0NTkyODZkYg==