Symbol of our love

Start from the beginning

Reaching near his family.....Shubi saw his mother-in-law is crying and others are trying their best to calm her.......

"Di h-how is he??"

"S-shubi......"...Shaneel started to cry seeing his brother...."He's not okay vai....R-Raj said sometime ago that t-the b-baby is OK.....but h-he was having a panic attack Shubi...that's why his water broke.....and due to that....."She can't complete her word....broke down in tears holding her brother's arm.....

"Panic att-ack h-how?"

"T-the m-match v-vai"

Shubman's eyes become black......he moved his sister from him....and run towards the cabin where his love is fighting for his life....

"Shubi noo wait...."......but he already entered the room.....where his ishu is sleeping with lots of wire and tube attached to his body......he finally broke a loud sob.....

"Shubi bub"....his mom whispered seeing her boy breaking down.....she quickly engulfed the trembling boy in her embrace.....

"Why this happened again ma....why........WHY".....

"Baby calm dow-"

"No he has to answer me.....why can't he listen to me for once......he has to reply me.....ishan get up....I SAID GET UP NOW.........I SAID you to NOT WATCH THAT DAMN MATCH THEN WHY.......(sigh)...okay okay......we won the match...ishu and you know I scored a century and did that baby celebration.....for our baby you know.....now don't you wanna see the highlights hmmm....now get up"

"Shubi...his out of hand....baby w-we can't s-save h-him now"

"SHUT UP....JUST SHUT UP......he will wake up.....ishu I said wake up now......or"...his eyes fell on the side table and he picked up the knife......"you have to take me with you.....I can't leave you alone.......I can't live without you baby....."

"Shubiiiiii noooo what are you doing baby.....leave that knife baby please please.....don't do something stupid shubu......"

"No mom......I can't live without him......if he wants to leave then he have to take me as well...."...he said tightening his grip on the knife trying hard to control his tears.....

Bip-bip-bip-bip

The sudden sound of the ecg make all of them to jolt from their places.....

"Mom look...look he's responding....mamma please help me......come fast...."~Raj

The next few minutes.....Shubman saw doctors,nurses running here and there in the big luxury room......he stand in a far corner dumbfounded.......he doesn't know if his Ishan is okay or not.....he just hope for best......he can't afford to lose him at any cost.......

One hour passed in the same rhythm.......still no news......Shubman started to shiver in fear.....the thought of living without ishan is killing him......he just want his ishu to be safe......he is ready to anything in return...even if that costs his own life.......

Another side

Raj tightly hugged his mother-in-law....who is crying uncontrollably in his arms...today....her ears knows no bound........

"Shh shh mamma look he's okay.....we did it mamma......Shubi did it.....his love bring him back....."~Raj

"Yes beta yes......my Ishu is okay....My Shubi--"...she turned to see his Shubi standing in a corner shivering lightly and his eyes filled with worry...hope and horror......

They slowly approach him........

"Shub....."Raj shake him slightly.......
Shubman jolted I his place......

"V-vaiya"......he nearly whispered.....

"He's okay ".....Raj says softly not to scare the already frightened boy........

Time skip

Morning came....the nature change herself...and become bright again but not Shubman.....The prince of India is still holding his soul's hand.....waiting for him to wake up........the sound of birds chirping can be heard.....the soft sunrays of dawn come through the window and fall on his face........Shubman continued to stare at the beauty lying on the hospital bed....beside him..........then a sudden stir ........yes he moved.......Shubman try to rethink if he saw right or not.....but again another stir from the beautiful angel of his.......

Shubman hold his breath.....he forget to breath.....only the sound of the machines can be heard........he starts to open his eyes.....slowly slowly.......

1
2
3...........

"S-shubi ".......And that's when Shubman break down.......he can't hold it back anymore........

"I-ishu........I-I thought.....I thought I lost you"....his voice came as a whisper for the continuous cries........

He smile weekly and take his Prince's hand in his small ones......

"Ishan Kishan can never leave Shubman Gill alone......we are meant to be with each other"..............

#I dreamed about it some days ago.......so I tried my best to explain it to you gyus by my Messy writing skills.......

Hope you all like it......enjoy guys......

Please vote and comment if you like it

Sarangheo

I really cried writting this.......today was my last day of school life.....now only the finals are reaming......no more school days......that memories..that lovely faces...that emotions....school life is the best period of our life........though the college is remaining....but I really want the time to stop for now.......I badly wanna go back to those days ............

"""Na kisi manzil ki fiqar thi zindagi jine Umar thi......

Woh din bhi kya din the """"🤍💚💚🤍..

I will miss you my school....