His birthday

Nanon's POV

I was sitting on the couch in Jimmy's house along with chimon, watching our favorite series,' My school president '. As always, I was so concentrated on the series. But suddenly I felt a light breeze on my face and I looked in the direction of the window and I saw him, my phi ohm. He looked so handsome in those white shirt and black jeans. I felt butterflies in my stomach seeing him. I never thought I would see him today. Today is his birthday. I am his boyfriend, I should be the one wishing him first. But here I am watching my favorite series in my aunt pansa's house, who is Jimmy's mom. It's not that I don't want to wish him, but I'm not allowed to.

Flashback
A/N

Nanon's parents and Ohm's parents are cousins. Nanon and ohm was grown up together. Ohm always liked nanon but was not clear about his feelings. But on his 18th birthday, when he saw nanon with his friends. He felt jealous, and then he realized his real feelings for nanon. But he haven't confessed to nanon fearing that nanon would reject him and he would lose nanon.
As for nanon, he also likes ohm. He realized his feelings for Ohm when he was 14. But he doesn't know how ohm will react if he confesses, so he waited for a chance to confess.
And years passed by like this. Both realized their feelings but haven't confessed even after years. But on Nanon's 17th birthday, when they were alone in the terrace.
Ohm : Nanon, what gift do you want for this birthday?
Nanon : You.
Ohm : What??
Nanon : I want 'YOU' as my birthday gift.
Ohm : huh!! What do you mean ??
Nanon : I like you and I want you to be my boyfriend.
Ohm : What???.....you're not joking...right??
(Nanon was shocked fearing ohm will reject him and hate him. All the courage he had when he confessed was all gone, and now he was at the edge of crying.)
Nanon : I'm...I'm sorry...phi ohm...if..you...I.. ..shouldn't have... confessed...to you....please..don't hate..me..I'm...sorr...

Suddenly ohm pulled nanon and kissed him on his lips. Both kissed each other passionately, feeling each other's heart.
After a minute, they pulled out from the kiss. Both were silent after the kiss.

Nanon : phi....
Ohm : nanon, I always liked you from when we were kids, but I realized my real feelings for you when I saw you with your friends on my 18th birthday party. I really felt jealous that day. I really wanted to confess to you, but I was afraid of losing you. When you confessed, I felt blank like is this really true... that's why....
(Nanon felt happy hearing Ohm's words)
Nanon : So, will you give me the gift I asked for my birthday?
Ohm : of course. From this moment, ohm pawat is your boyfriend.
Nanon : Hmmm...ok...I accept your gift.
Both giggled looking at each other.

After that, they became boyfriends. They hid their relationship from their parents. But they revealed their relationship to jimmy, chimon, Drake, and Love. They are so lovey dovey all the time when they are together, but they somehow managed to keep it a secret from their parents for a year. But on Nanon's 18th birthday, ohm's dad caught them kissing. Even though their parents are cousins and loved their kids. Both of their parents didn't want their sons to be gay. So both of their parents talked and decided to separate them. Ohm and nanon got so angry hearing their parents telling them to break up with each other. They tried to fight with their parents for each other, but in the end Nanon's parents took him and grounded him at home. They also took his phone and he was only allowed to go to his university for a month. His dad always dropped him and also picked him up after class. There was no way he could meet ohm. As for ohm, his parents were also strict with him. They always check Ohm's schedule and always keep an eye on ohm. Buy one day, ohm's parents were busy and left for office early in the morning. So he planned to meet nanon in his university. So he reached Nanon's university and called Jimmy and waited for nanon to come. And he hid behind the walls till nanon's dad was gone. After that, Jimmy took nanon to Ohm in an empty place behind their faculty building and he left them to talk.
Nanon immediately hugged Ohm while crying. Ohm also cried seeing nanon.
Nanon : I missed you so much p'ohm.....
Ohm : I missed you too, baby....
Nanon : what will we do phi...??
Ohm : should we just run away from here....
Nanon : I also want that phi....but even if we run far away my parents will find us.
Ohm : I know. We have to plan something more practical....
Nanon : yes...I don't want to stay away from you so long. So, we have to find a way.
Ohm : I think we can obey our parents for some months...then we can tell them we will break up and we'll be back to being like before.
Nanon : phi, you want to break up with me??? (sob...)
Ohm : No, I'll never break up with you. I'm saying that we will tell this to our parents and pretend in front of them but we'll still be boyfriends.
Nanon : that's a good idea phi...
Ohm : Then we can do that.