Chapter 497: The Big Move of the Crimson Moon

Start from the beginning

Peace returned.

At this moment, the light in the sky disappeared. The bright moon on the other side of the sky that belonged to the New Era appeared.

One side of the moon emitted silver light, and the other was the Crimson Moon.

Each occupied a part of the sky.

They were incompatible with each other, yet they complemented each other.

Richard’s mind wavered as he looked at the mythical scene.

Ten gods. That was even more than the number he had seen in the month of the Crimson Moon.

However, what puzzled him was that the figure at the edge was the kobold god.

The other party did not escape this calamity.

However, Dark Valkyrie and Xina had sent news that they had met the kobold god.

A crafty rabbit has three burrows.

One could not underestimate these existences who wielded the power of laws.

Fortunately, the two had discovered it in advance. Otherwise, Richard would not know the kobold god had a secret resurrection technique.

Richard didn’t dwell on the matter. This brutal slaughter could have injured the kobold god even if it truthfully survived.

It couldn’t pose such a mighty threat.

In comparison, he was more worried about the movements of the abyss after the Crimson Moon rose. The King of Decay and spider goddess Lolita had irreconcilable conflicts with Twilight City.

The rotten authority was still on the god’s ancient tree.

Richard took a deep breath, and his gaze gradually became firm.

Twilight City would fight to the last moment, no matter who the enemy was.

Richard retracted his focus and looked at the sky again.

The Crimson Moon he had waited for a long time rose into the sky.

His heart finally felt a little more at ease. The unknown was the most unsettling.

Now that the turmoil was a foregone conclusion. It was more of a confirmation.

It was whether the target of the Crimson Moon was the gods of the heavens.

No one could predict what would happen next, but one thing was for sure, Twilight City would protect itself.

“Lord, there are no traces of the enemy in the surroundings. The space is also very stable, and there are no signs of another plane fusion.”

A voice behind interrupted Richard’s thoughts. He turned around and saw the bandaged mummy hero, Gray. The mummy reported respectfully.

Gray and Gunter had returned from the Kingdom of Ell the other day.

Tackling a plane was too complicated and vast, so it was not in a hurry.

“Have the troop maintain the highest level of vigilance. Report back immediately if you spot and sense any unusual movements!”

“Yes, Lord!”

Richard had organized the flying troops into small teams to patrol the surrounding hundred miles since the day before today.

They could quickly discover enemies whenever they appeared.

Obviously, the worst situation that the world had predicted did not happen.