I.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𓆩  ♕  𓆪

"Father, I don't find any of them alluring. Moreover, I percept they mustn't even have the brains and obligation to steer this kingdom." I opposed.

"Princess, Lee Do Hee. I give no care concerning your objection! You are offhandedly lavishing your young age hence, It is time you get married." He rebuked, leaving me with no courage to speak further.

I stomped my feet Aggravatedly and dropped into the tranquility of my mattress. My brows crushed thinking about the words I ought to have spoken before that old man. My eyes shifted across the room and saw my mother walking into me with a serene smile spread over her features. 

"Mother..." I hushed.
"Dear daughter, be not out with your father." She started. "He merely wants good for you and your future. I grasp that you are capacious of caring this kingdom and I speak with no doubt that you will be the peerless Diva of all.. but"

"I'm not worthy of your patience. There have now been more than ten times you spoke to me with such concern and discourse me with these humble reasons. But with all due respect, my queen, I apologies owning to the fact that no tenderness shall make be fall back on my terms." 

"Well, I am extremely guilty for I could not reach to the pit of your senses but I too, ought not pause now and ever after, until my speeches are clear in you consciousness, princess Do Hee. Before I exit, I need you to learn that there are certain things a woman ought to follow. For the honor of our admired Empire and for the prestige of your lovely ones." Her heels turned with the last expression and walked away until her form departed my sight.

I let no word past my vocal. There was no way in hades I was letting some outsider be the dominion of what I am worthy. To protect the belief and devotion of the commoners under my care, I have been drilling since years until now and still. 

All men offering me extravagant rings and gifts every other day just look forward to earning our land and the power of our almighty soldiers. The very fact that angers me is that father, comprehending their deeds very clearly, does not give ear to what I intend to assert.

There was no conversation within the family. The following days passed in utter silence. Although meals were welcomed by us lounging united, no echo disrupted the ear unless a tableware tinged heedlessly. 

I seized that period to apprehend my opinion and decision. All these ages of me knowing the king, my old man, I could discern his reasons being veiled by the stern statements. I perceived of old that he was disquiet of my well-being. I reminisce, mother had once disclosed with me, concerning how her husband felt agitated regarding my time ahead if one day he was no more moving.