"That must be hard and I agree with you, your dad is such an asshat for leaving you" I said leaning on the sofa more.

"Yeah, and I'll make sure to give him a proper beating when I meet him again," Kiana said again.

"And i'll make sure to watch it on the front row" I joked and she just laughed.

"Hey, how about we play another game? A dungeon one perhaps" Kiana suggested.

"Why?" I asked due to her sudden change of mind.

"I'm getting bored of fighting games," She said.

"Bored of me beating you?" I teased.

"Of course not! I just wanted to play another game" She reasoned herself clearly lying if I looked again.

"Alright, I'll get Bronya" I stood up.

"Why?"

"It's more fun to play dungeon games with more people right? And

Just like you said before, the more the merrier" I said looking at her.

"You're not wrong tho, alright" She nodded and I went upstairs to get Bronya.

[Meanwhile Kaito, and Kaito's POV]

I just finished my daily training and helping Himeko because I accidentally saw her and she asked for my help and I accepted it. I walked past St. Freya's park heading towards the dormitory but I stopped when I noticed a beautiful Sakura tree. I decided to sit down under it and enjoyed the breeze. Now I get why Alan always likes to lay or sit under the trees, it is really peaceful. I still can't believe that it's been 2 years since our arrival here, lots of things happened.

"Kaito?" I heard a familiar voice.

I turned to my left and saw Mei.

"Mei," I said.

"It's usually rare for you to be here since the place I usually find you hanging around is the library" Mei sat next to me.

"I was heading towards the dormitory after training and helping Himeko out but stopped here due to the breeze" I explained.

"Ohhh... The breeze does really feel good" She said.

There was a comfortable silence for a few moments with the sun almost starting to set.

"You know Kaito..." Mei broke the silence.

"Yeah?"

"This really brought me back." Mei continued.

"Brought you back?" I said.

"uh-hum. Back when I was a little girl. I always like to see Sakura trees blooming and always get upset when it's not blooming anymore, I even waited under it with a gloomy expression and my dad eventually had to carry me by force. It was an embarrassing moment if I rethink again." She giggled.

I just smiled warmly hearing it. Mei rarely talked about her past when in Chiba maybe due to people who are being mean to her and others.

"This also reminds me of something," I said again.

"Please do tell" Mei looked at me.

"Well... When I was a kid and whenever it was spring. There's a Sakura tree near our house, we usually have a picnic there. Looking at the leaves that fell, laugh, and have fun together." A mixture of happiness and nostalgia appeared in my mind and heart.

"I see... It must be fun right ?"

"It is. It just... Even now looking at the tree and sitting under it, it just feels empty without my parents around." I said looking down in sadness for a moment.