"I am B.bisexual Hyung..." He stuttered...
"I highly doubt it Jimin-ah..." I whispered in my husky tone and bit his earlobe... I can feel him whimpering at my touch, causing me to roam my hand over his naked body...

"H.hyung..."
"Yeah...?" I asked him while licking his neck...

" W.we should s.stop this.." He is struggling a lot to say a single sentence... Maybe I would listen to his words if he didn't stretch his neck to give me more space... I smirked in his neck and pulled him more closer to me start sucking his neck while roaming my other hand over his thigh and he moaned... ARGH! BLOODY SHIT, HE SOUNDS LIKE HEAVEN...

Suddenly he hissed in pain... And I remembered about his burning wound...

"Hold still," I said breaking out from my unholy work...

"It hurts..." Jimin whined.

"That's what you get for carelessness..." I replied...

I gently rubbed burning Cream against his wound.

I held Jimin's waist more tightly as he gave me another groan... I was still trying to get used to how he looked so good without his glasses...

Jimin diverted his gaze just as quickly as his eyes had found mine... He did his best to play it off but his cheeks still resembled the color of crimson red...

I liked how on edge I made him feel by just a mere touch...

My hands unintentionally gripped the gauze a little tighter as I remembered his fucked up reaction... Before I could recall my last few moments of consciousness from my thoughts, something startled both of me and Jimin... His front door swung wide open...

"Jimin gets the FUCK up you're going to...-" Taehyung yell as he barged into our apartment... His eyes immediately zeroed in on him and I... Jimin was sitting on his kitchen counter shirtless while I was treating his wound...

"Oh... OHH.." He gasped to himself as he let his bag fall to the floor...

This Little shithead.....

I almost rolled my eyes at him but managed at the last moment to compose myself and cover Jimin with my body... He left from there...

"I have to go..." Jimin said...

"Where are you going like this...?" I sternly said while looking at his half-naked body... He rolled his eyes and said,

"Outside..."
"Not like this mochi..." I pointed at his chest...
"So what...? He is my best friend..." He shrugged...
" You are not going outside even if he is your best friend..." I coldly blunt out without hiding my possessiveness in my tone...

"Are you possessive Hubby...?" He smirked and took a little step near me...
"Yes, I'm... So what Min Jimin...?" I looked directly into his eyes... He whimpers a little under my intense gaze...

"Take this... I'll change my clothes and meet you at the hospital..." I said covering him from my shirt... After a few seconds of pondering, Jimin finally nodded in agreement...
" Don't come out like this...I don't like when others see my Wifey like this..." I said in a possessive tone while he blushed from the sentence...

He finished dressing soon after I left him in the kitchen...

"Nice seeing you, Taehyung... Next time please knock on the door..." I said in a cold tone on my way out... Taehyung's expression said it all as a flash of confusion and embarrassment passed through his face, but he ended up biting his lip and just nodding...

(Jimin Pov)

As soon as Yoongi was out of sight, Taehyung sprung into action... he body-checked me out that doorframe so hard... I almost got a heart attack from that...