On the other hand

Hoor: Ya Allah, you know only you that I worked day and night for it . Allah s.w.t . You know what momma will do if she finds out. P..please, just like how you helped Yusuf (A.S) from getting out of the well and Yunus (A.S) from the whale please Ya Rahman help me to ge..t out of this p..problem I beg you Ya Ghafoor ur Raheem Please Please help me out my lord ... I know you help those who help themselves... Ya rabb (started sobbing hard) Please make a way out for me to find it just the way you made a way for Prophet Yaqub to find his son ... My lord, I know I am nothing as compared to these extravagant personalities, but I, too, a..m your servant whom you love a lot... Please, my rabb, help me, please...

لَّا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا أَنتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ

There is no deity except You; exalted are You. Indeed, I have been of the wrongdoers.
As she was getting restless she shed more tears , at one point she thought that every single thing happens for good maybe this too might turn out good too but her heart couldn't accept it so she took out The holy Quran to find her answers to get some assurance and contentment.

She unconsciously flipped over some pages and started reading out aloud.

لَا يُكَلِّفُ ٱللَّهُ نَفْسًا إِلَّا وُسْعَهَا ۚ
Allah does not burden a soul with more than it could bear
[Surah Baqarah : 286]
Hoor: I know Allah S.W.T, but please, I am in need of your help, ya rabb.

She then closed it and reopened it mumbling "please Allah ta3ala help me out ."

كُلُّ نَفْسٍۢ ذَآئِقَةُ ٱلْمَوْتِ ۗ وَإِنَّمَا تُوَفَّوْنَ أُجُورَكُمْ يَوْمَ ٱلْقِيَـٰمَةِ ۖ
Every soul will taste death. And you will only receive your full reward on the Day of Judgment.
[Surah Al'imran : 185]

Please, please, ya Qadir , your one kun, my lord. You love those you ask from you. Whom can I ask from when there is no one but you.

She felt miserable, but her tawakkul was strong, stronger than the diamond itself. She didn't lose her hope at all.

She again closed the holy quran to reopen it again

She again closed the holy quran to reopen it again. She was hiccuping sobbing a lot as she knew that only she had all the data and the other place was her PC but that too was in her cabin and the keys were with her Mr. Ahmed and Carla must have reached the airport too, and there's no way out for her . She even called the Uber driver, but the reply was not what she wanted to hear . Either she could go to the airport and ask for help from them or to go back . Her mind was blank, and her heart was chanting that your lord is with you. He would help you out for sure. Hence, she started reading the verses she saw

أَمْ حَسِبْتُمْ أَن تَدْخُلُوا۟ ٱلْجَنَّةَ وَلَمَّا يَأْتِكُم مَّثَلُ ٱلَّذِينَ خَلَوْا۟ مِن قَبْلِكُم ۖ
Or do you think that you will enter Paradise while such [trial] has not yet come to you as came to those who passed on before you?
[Surah Baqarah:214]

I know Allah ta3ala. I know ya rabb, but I am sure of your help. Just how you helped those before me you would help me too. I know I am not as good as they were, but you're the same generous lord, please Allah paak, please.

She closed the quran and reopened it again.

But to her surprise, it was the same verse she now thought to read the rest of it too.

مَّسَّتْهُمُ ٱلْبَأْسَآءُ وَٱلضَّرَّآءُ وَزُلْزِلُوا۟ حَتَّىٰ يَقُولَ ٱلرَّسُولُ وَٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ مَعَهُۥ مَتَىٰ نَصْرُ ٱللَّهِ ۗ

They were touched by poverty and hardship and were shaken until [even their] messenger and those who believed with him said, "When is the help of Allāh?"

My lord, please, only you can help me only you she then read it further

أَلَآ إِنَّ نَصْرَ ٱللَّهِ قَرِيبٌۭ ٢١٤
Unquestionably, the help of Allāh is near.
Just when she read this verse, she felt as if someone had deliberately put peace within her heart. She instantly went in sujood.

She closed it finally and started to wait for the help

*Ding* her phone dinged.

-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Author feels sorry for posting late and no wonders why this book isn't noticable. Anyway I would still post and would try to make this book worth reading.
Never forget about Palestine and please always remember our brothers and sisters that are suffering in Gaza🇵🇸