happy 17th

"No pansy, I'm not going."

"Come on! It's not even really a birthday party, the whole schools gonna be there, even people he doesn't know. You have to go."

"This is different! Mattheos my ex. I can't just show up at his 17th birthday party."

"Then we'll make sure you look hot!"

"I don't want him back Pans." I looked her straight in the eyes.

"Mhm sure." I gave her a look. "Look I know what he did is bad ok, but he abandoned all of us so, in some sense we have to welcome him back in. We haven't seen him is a while either, ok?"

"Fine."

"I bought this dress over break for you. Ahh! You'll look so good!" She hurried over to her closet and pulled out some sort of white shimmery dress.

"Try it on and tell me what you think!"

I slipped on the glittery dress and gazed at the dress. The delicate spaghetti straps wrapped perfectly around my shoulders and the slit down the side of it was elegant, yet sexy.

"The themes black and white. You'll look perfect!!" I smiled to myself. This was the most beautiful dress I had ever layed eyes on.

Pansy put on a black shimmery, off the shoulder dress and wore it with black rhinstone earrings I got her for her birthday.

I paired my dress diamond tassel earrings and chunky white heels.

She helped me with my makeup before we headed out.

"I miss him Pans." I finally admitted. I don't even think I addressed that to myself.

"I know you do. You were the happiest I've ever seen you when you were with him." I nodded slightly

"I was." I fiddled with my hands as we walked

"You deserve eachother E, but just know you don't need him to keep yourself happy, have fun tonight."

"Thanks." I smiled.

"You look gorgeous btw, I might have to fuck you myself if nobody else does." We both laughed as we walked down to the great hall. Arm and Arm

 Arm and Arm