bullshit

My phone buzzed on his bed side table. I layed on his chest, feeling him rising and falling. I rubbed my eyes open and looked at the time.

8:34

Shit.

Luckily it was Saturday, so no classes but I had promised Hermione I'd go to hosmeade with her around 8:45 to study.

I carefully tried to climb off of him.

"Noo, where are you going." His morning voice was so fucking hot.

"I promised I meet Hermione ."

"Please stay."

"Sorry, Mattie"

"Mattie?"

"What do you not like it?" I smiled

"No, I love it actually." He chuckled slightly.

"Ok, I have to go though. oh. uhm, could we maybe not mention this to anyone?" I asked, mumbling a bit.

"but you belong to me darling."

"what?"

"you belong to me." He kissed me with passion

"in your dreams, last night was uhm, a mistake."

"a mistake? didn't sound like one when you were choking on my cock."

"well it was. let's pretend it never happened."

"Fine. But don't think I'm going to let anyone touch you."

"Oh I can imagine." I said digging through my bag. I had a bra and a pair of booty shorts but that was it. He seemed to read my mind.

"You can wear one of my sweaters if you need." I smiled.

"Thanks bro."

"what the fuck did you just call me?"

"Just kidding mattie." I smiled at him with my mouth closed.

"better." he grinned.

I got changed into one of his dark blue hoodies and walked out to the Gryffindor common room, where we were supposed to meet. It was now 8:49.

"You're late!" Hermione said.

"I know i'm sorry."

"Where were you last night? Didn't see you come to bed from that party."

"Oh uhm."

"Let me guess, Isaacs." Oh yeah Hermione wasn't at the party, she thought parties were quote on quote "waste of time" and "an easy way to get detention" So she didn't see the fight.

"Oh, we uhm broke up last night."

"Oh no! Are you okay? Why did you guys break up?"

"It's sort of complicated but he was just being really controlling."

"Oh, ok. Then where were you last night?"

"I- uhm. Enzo's dorm. I just wanted to stay with him after you know."

"Yeah, ok. I'm also assuming that's his hoodie." I blushed harder than I should've.

"Mhmm!"

"Ok, let's go then." She handed me a scarf and we both walked down to Hogsmeade for breakfast.

————————————————————————

Before we all knew it 3 months had passed. The mornings got chillier. Everyone all bundled up in scarfs and knee socks. Hagrid dragging in the extremely large Christmas tree. It was now a few weeks till winter break and the best part was no one knew about me and Mattheo.

Meanwhile, Umbridge was getting stricter and stricter with the rules.

Like all of Fred and George's Weasley products were banned.

or Boy and Girls can't be within 6 inches of each other. So anytime a teacher caught me and Mattheo so much as bump each others shoulder we'd get detention.

We were all gathered for dinner in the great hall, lots of meats, mashed potatoes, cranberry snacks and cakes filled the whole hall with the delicious smell. Of course Ron was already on his second serving.

"Ron! Jesus Christ slow down!"

"What? I'm hungry!" We all laughed at his response. I missed this. With all the slytherin drama going on and Isaac still trying to get back with me. I missed just laughing and having fun with Hermione, Ron and Harry.

I pulled my jumped to the side around the neck area attempting to itch it. It was one of Ron's moms jumpers she made for every one of her kids, Which of course included me, harry and hermione.

"Elle, what that?" Harry pointed to my neck.

I put two fingers around where he was pointed and felt a little red bump.

Fuck.

It was a hickey from last night with Mattheo. Usually I would hide them pretty easily but this time I forgot.

"Uhm nothing just burned it with my hair straightener this morning."

"Really? Never knew you had a straightener. You just have naturally straight hair right?" Hermoine added.

"well I-"

"Hey E!" Enzo said sliding in at just the right time.

"Hey Enz!" I said, hiding the hickey with my hand. Hermione, Ron and Harry still looking incredibly puzzled.

"Ready for Christmas with dad?" He said wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Yes! I'm so excited I haven't seen him in so lo-"

"Excuse me Mr. Berkshire, please unhand yourself from her! And scoot farther away." Umbridge said behind us.

"What? That's my sister."

"Doesn't matter! Rules are Rules. Oh and Elle that skirt is far to short. Wouldn't want yourself grabbing too much attention. You have detention."

"You can't give me detention for that!"

"Oh but I can and I will." She put on the most devilish smile ever.

"That's Bullshit!" I screamed.

"Ms Berkshire! It is completely against policy to curse at a teacher!"

"I don't give a damn! These stupid rules are so sexist! This is my brother, My BROTHER. How dare you think we could have anything sexual going on! I have never seen a guy get dress coded for whenever they take off their shirts during quidditch or when they get hot. How come I get dress coded when my skirt is a little above my fingertips." I practicalled screamed. everyone became silent except for mattheo.

'Fuck yeah you tell her!' That made me feel good.

"THAT IS IT! You have detention for the next 3 months Ms Berkshire! If you as much say another word you will get suspended. And don't think I'm not going to tell your father."

I stuck up the middle finger and sat back down. I didn't even care. These rules needed to be stopped and I wasn't just going to wait around.

I expected the faces around me to be surprised and they were but everyone was smiling at me. Apparently, everyone else agreed with me.

"Fuck her and her whole existence." I said quietly continuing to eat my food.