Damon- Swiper

You were sitting up in bed next to Damon, texting Stefan when you feel a peck on your cheek. You turn to face Damon but before you can say anything he kisses you deep. While you were too caught up in this trance, Damon quickly swiped your phone out of your hands and immediately began texting.

"Damon don't you dare!"

"Stefan I don't think we can be friends anymore because I'm making out with your big brother in secret xxx PS he's so dreamy" Damon typed while putting on a child's voice

"Damon I swear to God if you send that I'll- I'll-"

"You'll what? Leave me for Stefan? Do a reverse Elena?" He laughed but saw how angry you looked "relax, I didn't write that. But I am sending this though" he pressed send before you could stop him.

You finally retrieved your phone and saw what Damon had sent Stefan
"Stef stop whining all the time"

"Really?" You raised your eyebrow at him "oh shit he's texting back"

"Damon give Y/N her phone back".

After a while, you had finnished your conversation with Stefan and realised Damon, with his noise-cancelling headphones on, kept giving you occasional glances and smirks.

You chose your moment then connected your phone to his headphones, overriding his own and putting annoying sounds on. He turned to take your phone off you, but your reflex managed to let you swipe his instead and you ran off with both phones in your pocket.

"Y/N!" He tried taking off the headphones but they were really jammed to his head, considering they were yours anyway.

You went on his phone and started texting as many people as you could before he caught you.

Ric, hey bud, I didn't know how to tell you this because we've been buds for so long now, but I think I'm falling. As in for you, not litterally falling, unless- i don't know I'm so drunk right now, catch you tommorow at the grill or graveyard😉

Dear Stef, I'm so sorry for ever stealing Elena from you. You can have her back now

Bon Bon, if think I love you.

Caroline, I'm so sorry about everything I did to you, I was stupid, I shouldn't have done any of it. I'm also sorry I don't know how to apologise

Elena, oh wait you're-

"Y/N!" He snatched his phone back "how many messages did you send?!"

"Vamp speed is really helpful"

He managed to delete Alaric's first then Stefan's, the only one he left was Caroline's.

Bonnie:  Damon you better be joking because I'm about to be sick
Followed up with a sick emoji.

"You're gonna pay for this, you know that"

"Oh yeh, in what currency? Shillings?"

Damon grabs your face and began kissing you and vamp speeded you up to his room.

You were so thankful no one was home that night.

-

The next day, you and Damon went to the grill, pretending to still be civil up until Ric pulled out his phone which he screenshotted Damon's message "wanna explain this? I mean who knew I was Damon Salvatore's type-"

"You're not" Damon snapped even though he knew Alaric was kidding

He looked over at you and you quickly escaped giggling

"Hey Enzo" Damon called "how about you, me, killing spree?"