10. Save the Date

Start from the beginning

"Sometimes you have to do something stupid and reckless to make room in life."

"Make room for what?" I asked, turning to hold his gaze with my own.

This close I could see a small mole on the side of his nose and the forever smile hidden in the edges of his full lips. Eli felt like happiness, and I could live on that pure lust for life.

"For whatever you want. Fun, love, sex."

Each word felt dipped in sugar as they passed his lips.The changing lights against his dark skin further hypnotized me into the fantasy of the moment.

"And which was this for?" I wondered aloud, my breath hitching as Eli's hand danced along the line of my neck.

His fingers were cool from the breeze, causing goosebumps to bloom across my skin. He still hadn't released my thigh from his grasp and seemed to be slipping closer and closer into the meeting of my thighs.

"Find out." He dared before placing a firm hold on the back of my neck to pull me into a searing kiss.

At the feel of his tongue against the seam of my lips, I moaned as he spoiled me with his taste. Soft, beckoning lips caressed mine without hesitation and the heat in my abdomen was beginning to spread to my waiting heat.

I wanted him to touch me more than I wanted to get off this damn ride. Honestly, I was close to saying fuck it and leave us up here forever if it meant I'd get an orgasm out of it.

Our kiss paused as his fingers finally trailed along the middle seam of my leggings, and I bit at the corner of my bottom lip as tingles of anticipation spread through my body.

"Can I?" He asked, lips barely touching mine as they moved with each word.

"Please." I begged with my wetness practically seeping into the threads of my pants.

Every little thing he did turned me on, and I always loved when a man asks for permission.

Grant me every control, and then let me give it all to you.

It was intoxicating to give him ownership over my body, over when I'd have my next orgasm. The thought of it would've made me clench my thighs together if Eli's hands weren't already slipping into my pants.

An airy chuckle escaped him once he finally realized I didn't have any underwear on—what, it's not my fault I hate underwear lines—, but still he crept lower and lower until the pads of his fingers reached my pulsing clit. Instead of skipping that exquisite bundle of nerves to slide into my opening, Eli rubbed gentle circles into it.

Easily, my head fell back to take in the stars above us while pleasure seemed to coil in my belly. My legs opened more to give him further access to one of my deepest treasures. Moans escaped my lips softly and faded away into the breeze of the night sky, but my body was hot.

I was dizzy from the heat of his hand and the warmth of the tangible lust between us.

"You want me inside you, pretty?" Eli mumbled against my cheek before pressing a soft kiss into it.

Never did he stop teasing my clit with this fingers, and I wondered if it was possible for the memory of fingerprints to be permanently etched into my sex. It felt so... good, but the possibility of being caught was making me high.

The couple in front of us could turn back at any moment to see if we were just as freaked out at being stuck. Or maybe someone from down below would be able to tell just by looking at how close we were and where Eli's hand had disappeared to.

"Yes." I nodded.

It was impossible to resist touching him, so I caressed his face as I pulled him into another kiss. The loud whimper of pleasure I would've released from his thick fingers entering me were snuffed out against the press of his lips and swirl of his tongue.

The kiss was utterly filthy, and I tilted my head back to give him the entirety of my mouth while he fucked me with his hand. It's like my body knew what to do before I could think of it to the point that I was rocking my hips in time with Eli's strokes.

"Mhm, you're so wet." He muttered as he nuzzled the skin just beneath my ear. "Maybe you like being up here where anyone can see what I'm doing to you."

I shook my head in denial, but neither of us believed it. Especially not with the wet squelches of my cunt being ruined as he curled his fingers to hit that special spot inside of me.

"Lie to me again, and I'll make you beg before I give you another orgasm." Eli's voice turned hard with dominance. "Now, do you like that fear of getting caught?"

"Y-yes." I stuttered, but the surprise of it didn't fully register.

I'd never stuttered a day in my life. But from the way lust and adrenaline were mixing together made such a potent poison that I couldn't focus on anything other than the orgasm clinging to my next breath.

My body was too wound up to prolong this by holding it back, and the need to cum all over his hand was a craving I couldn't ignore.

"Come for me." Eli demanded, and there wasn't a bone in my body that wanted to disobey.

My walls shuttered around his fingers as slick leaked between his fingers to collect in his palm. Carefully, he pulled them from me to watch in wonder as they glistened in the light.

His eyes stayed locked on mine as took them into this mouth, groaning softly before speaking,

"Such a sweet girl."

Present

"Hey, wassup, man!" Justice greeted as he came up behind his fiancé to hug his best man.

How cliche it was for the best man and maid of honor to be paired up. But my thundering heart and wanting clit didn't seem to care.

I wanted Eli, and I'd have him before the wedding. It would be fun teasing him into my bed, and victory would taste even sweeter when we'd both be too spent to leave it.

"Earth to Divine." Olivia called as she waved her hand in my face.

Both Justice and Eli were moving deeper into the house to likely do something else for the upcoming nuptials. The saying "I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave" gained new meaning as I watched the muscles in Eli's back move and ripple with each step out of the room.

"She's got that look in her eye." Hyacinthe said as she sat back down besides us. "She didn't even hear him say hey."

"Suddenly, I've come up with the best idea I've had in a while." I grinned.

Let the game begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So now we know what REALLY happened at the fair😂

Here's a new update! Get the next chapter right now on my Patreon @ patreon.com/vationwrites 

Don't forget to vote and comment! I love responding to you guys!