𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1🎬

"𝑨𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻?!"

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴: Hello there! I hope  guys are doing alright! Thank you guys so much for 30+ reads! It's crazy and it's honestly a huge milestone for me and I seriously can't thank you guys enough! Now let's get onto the chapter!

(FROM THIRD PERSON'S POV💌✨️)

A few hours later...

It was now 1 pm in the afternoon, and the whole family (except Nam Soon), were in the living room all gathered up. You see, Geum Ju and Bong Go didn't tell the rest of the family of them planning an arranged marrige for Nam Soon. So once they all heard Geum Ju "announcing" it to the rest of the family, everyone was surprised and didn't know what to say.

:"Does Nam Soon even know she is an arranged marriage with someone?" Geum Dong asked as she looked at his older sister

:"Well... In fact, she doesn't"

:"Geum Ju! Why would you even set up Nam Soon for an arranged marriage with someone that she, and us, don't know! Are you crazy? Are you out of your mind young lady?" The grandma named Joong Gan yelled at her daughter as she sighed

A simple family gathering turned quickly into a fight between the mom and grandma. Everyone in the living room were looking at them as Bong Go and Nam In tried to calm down the two, by giving them some warm tea that was made from the chef. Once everyone calmed down, the grandma sighed as she started talking again, with a disappointed tone

:"Look my daughter, I love you and I understand that you want a granddaughter or a grandson and also for your own daughter to have more support on her future career, but you can't just set her up in an arranged marriage! And if you didn't forget, your daughter has high standards in men so if you wanted to look for a perfect husband for her, then atleast be a guy that matches her high standards" 

:"I know mom, I also feel kinda bad now, but I just want the best for her and I can feel that in the end, she will be interested in the guy she will get married to" 

:"Wait, who is Nam Soon marrying?" Nam In asked as she looked at his mom Geum Ju with curiosity that you could notice so easily, even if you were miles away. Now everybody in the family was curious, who was Nam Soon gonna get married to? 

:"Well, Nam Soon is gonna get married with a guy named Ryu Shi Oh. And like Geum Jo says, he is everybody's dream man. He is tall, is rich, is handsome, cooks really well and not only that, but he also in a couple of years will be the ceo of his parents's businesses" Bong Go explained as he then faced the grandma, who was now sitting on the couch next to Geum Dong:"And he also matches Nam Soon's standards. Trust me" 

As the family spoke more about this topic, and also their opinions on it, soon enough Nam Soon then arrived at the giant mansion after a long day of learning new stuff. She was pretty tired, so she just wanted to relax and stay in bed all day. Once she got off the car, she saw her butler greeting her at the front gate, with his usual sweet smile:"Hey Nam Soon, how did your class go today?" 

"It was alright. Just the usual and nothing else!" The girl replied with honesty as the butler chuckled as they walked together towards the giant front door of the mansion. Once the two got inside, Nam Soon then shouted:"I'm homeeeee!" which everyone heard and immediately stopped talking about the whole marriage thing and instead, quickly switched up a random topic.

:"There you guys are!" Nam Soon entered the living room with her beautiful smile that could light up anybody's world. Even someone who is so cold could literally smile because of her.

:"You came early my Nam Soon! Which is perfect because..." The dad stopped before he began talking again

:"Me and your mom need to talk to you about something..."

NEXT CHAPTER SPOILERS....

"WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN I AM GOING TO GET MARRIED?!"

"Listen honey, we decided that it's for the best and besides, he may be the guy that you always dreamed of"

[...]

"Hey Nam Soon, are you in there?"

"Bong Soon... I don't know what to do! I just sometimes question the decisions my parents do "for my future". What should I do"

[...]

"Shi Oh, you are gonna get married with a girl in a few weeks darling"

"What? Who said that you guys, aka my mom and dad, decided to choose who I am gonna get married to?"

"Oh don't be dramatic sweetheart. Besides, she is nice and you guys may have lots of things in common"

"And before you talk back at your mom with other questions, you can get to know your new wife next week"

words: 838 words