𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 3🎬

AUTHOR NOTE: Hello to my dear readers! I just wanted to write this short note to thank you guys for 400+ readers and all of the favorites that you guys have been giving to this book! As I write this note and chapter, we are super close to 500 and it's so crazy! I wanna thank you all for loving and reading "It is what IT IS!" and I will forever keep saying it, but I am so so thankful and I can't thank you guys enough. Since we are almost to 500 readers, I will be uploading a chapter today or tomorrow + a bonus chapter! So I thank you guys again and happy reading!

(FROM DO BONG SOON'S POV💌✨)

It was the next day and the time was 7:30 am in the moring, which it was obvious that most of the family was still sleeping, including Nam Soon who is probably gonna wake up in the afternoon or maybe at 11 am sharp. The reason is that is because we talked about the whole "marriage" and how she thought it was so stupid, which I agreed. Not also that, but a few tears escaped from her eyes and I had to comfort her, telling her that everything will go alright. From what you can think, Nam Soon is probably acting dramatic but in reality, she really isn't. She is just scared of what is going to happen once she gets married, I mean is the man that she is gonna be with "forever" will treat her good, or he is going to be a total scumbag or some psycho guy.

As I was made my bed and got ready for a new day, I exit the room and like I thought. The whole house was empty and quiet. Nobody was awake yet, well maybe a few butlers and chefs were awake so they could tidy the house a bit so once they wake up, they will see a beautiful mansion all tidied up and squeaky clean. As I was almost about to take the elevator and pushed the main floor button, a maid walked towards the elevator aswell and waited for her to enter before I pressed the button and soon enough, the elevator door closed.

:"Good morning Ms Bong Soon, slept well? And why up so early?" The maid asked me as I smiled at her before I answered her

:"Good morning, Kelly right? I slept really well and it's just- I've been used to wake up a bit early since I gave birth to my two children" Kelly smiled back and looked at me

:"Yes! It's Kelly and yeah, I get you Ms Bong Soon. By the way, how are your two children?"

:"They are doing pretty well! My husband is taking care of them and in a few days, they will come to Seoul aswell, since we decided it's best to move back to Korea again" After a few chit chats with Kelly, which she is such a super kind and sweet maid, we then parted ways as I wanted to head to the kitchen and for Kelly, she was supposed to leave the mansion since her shift ended. As I was now in the kitchen, I saw the chefs who were awake and were still making breakfast for the whole family. Even tho the food wasn't ready yet, the food smelled so good. As I looked at the two chefs, they noticed me and I told them a good morning

:"Your aunt Geum Jo and uncle Bong Go are in the dining area if you wanted to look for them" One of the chefs told me as he then put some pastries into the oven. In reality, I wanted to talk to them in the afternoon, so I could try to convince them on the whole Nam Soon marriage thing but since they are awake now, might aswell talk to them right now

:"Really? Why are they awake? It's a bit early" 

:"Well... The two always have work at like around 8:30 in the morning, so that's why they wake up so early. Anyways, Ms Bong Soon, breakfast will be served now, you can take a seat" The other chef told me and I nodded before I walked towards the dining area. Expecting to see my uncle and aunt...

(FROM RYU SHI OH'S POV💌✨)

It was around 8 am in the morning and I was there, eating breakfast that our personal chef made for me and my family. There was a huge silence between us as we ate. I mean, was there something to discuss after last night? No, but it's so funny how I said the truth and those two of my parents got mad at me for it. I spoke nothing, but facts. Indeed, my parents didn't even take care of me because they were always at work 24/7 and they never ever paid attention to his own son. The people who took care of me were our maids and butlers but to be more specific, there is this maid called Kelly who mostly took care of me while my parents were away. She never missed any of my important events that I had done when I was little, for example, she always went to all of my school events, even if she was also busy with her own stuff, she always celebrated my birthdays with me, we exchanged gifts and still pretty much do. She also saw me take my first steps and also heard me saw my first words, which was her name. She saw me grow up and she atleast gave me some love, unlike my parents, who never attended any of my important events, nor celebrated my birthday with me. Their only excuse was work and they would always send me the most expensive gifts, as a way to "apologize" for not being there. Which honestly, I hated it. Those two people are the reason why I am kinda harsh and cold around everyone, especially them. Kelly is a woman that I respect a lot, more and more than my parents because she took care of me when she was only 16, she was still in school and she had to work and take care of me because she comes from a poor family and is the bread winner. So she had to work day and night, just to have a few dollars for her and her family.