𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄📰

(𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐍𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕💌✨)

It's another day. Another normla and boring day here in Seoul. It was 8:00 am in the morning and the maid woke me up a bit early, since I needed to attend some classes that my parents booked for me on how to run a business since my family wants me to take over in the next couple of years. Even tho those classes were so boring and made me wanna fall asleep, I still take notes and try to pay attention cause I don't wanna disappoint my family and make their business go downhill. That would literally be the worst nightmare of my life if I can be honest...

:"Good morning Nam Soon, breakfast is ready and your parents are waiting for you dear" The maid said kindly. I smiled and thanked her as she then left my giant room so I could have some privacy as I got ready. 

I did the same routine as I always do every single day: I took a shower, brushed my teeth, did my usual skincare and make up routine, dried my hair and chose the clothes that I wanted to wear for the day. Today, I was feeling a bit comftarble but at the same time, I wanted to go out looking a little fancy. So in the end, I decided to wear a cute red knitted sweater, some cute high wasted dark blue flare jeans and for shoes, I decided to go for some short black heels, that have a pointy finish of the toebox and also a back strap. My make up was simple and natural and for jewelry, I decided to go for a beautiful and simple golden necklace, aswell for some cute small golden hoop earrings. I decided to just wrap my hair in a low ponytail and once I was ready, I grabbed my black miumiu bag, that contained my phone, some pens and also my small notebook that had all of my notes, that I wrote while I was listening to my teacher on  how to run a business.

I checked myself in the mirror one last time before leaving my room and heading towards down stairs so I could eat some breakfast with mom and dad in the dining area before leaving to go to my class. 

Once I was on the main floor of the mansion after going down the stairs, I took a right turn of the house and walked for a few more seconds before I finally arrived at the dining are. Where my parents were already eating and drinking their coffee as they looked at me with a smile. They probably heard me coming here because of my heels making noise on our marble floor:

:"Good morning darling, come and eat some breakfast with us" mother told me as she gave me a warm smile. I smiled back at her as I then took a seat. I didn't have anyone next to me, so I just placed my bag on the empty seat since my mom was already sitting next to my dad and I was in front of her. Breakfast was alright, the food was always delicious and I talked once in a while with my parents. As I was about to take a sip of my tea, my dad started a conversation:

:"So Nam Soon, how are classes going? You are learning right? Even tho you have two years ahead until you become the ceo of your parents's business, it's still better to learn early"

:"Classes have been going great! I learned a few new stuff last week, I will probably learn a few more stuff today and next week, my teacher will ask me a couple of questions" I replied to his question as I smiled at him before drinking my tea.

:"It's good that you are paying attention to these classes, me and your father already know that you will do amazing as a ceo" My mom spoke as I saw dad nodding his head, agreeing on what she said. Mom then paused herself before she decided to speak about something that seemed important:"Honey, we need to-" Before she could even talk, the maid named Lily came into the dining room.

:"Sorry to bother, but Nam Soon, the driver is waiting for you outside. It's time for you to go to your class" I nodded as I then grabbed my bag and also a macaron before leaving:"Well mom, I guess you will need to tell me later. See you mom and dad!" I spoke as I then left the dining room and then went outside so I could get into the car and the driver will take me to my class.

I wonder what my mom wanted to tell me before....

(𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕💌✨)

Geum-Ju (the mom) sighed as Bong Go then spoke to her:"You wanted to tell her about the arranged marrige that she will have with the Ryu's son? What was his name again..." He snapped his fingers, trying to remember the name as his wife then looked at him

:"Their son's name is Shi Oh. Ryu Shi Oh. How would she react to these news? Do you think she will get angry at us? Will she understand that I arranged this marrige so she wouldn't be alone?"

:"I mean, she will probably be surprised by these news, but I am 100% sure she wouldn't be mad at you honey" he then held her hand:"I am pretty sure she will understand you honey, I mean it. Maybe in the first few days she may be shocked and also a little angry, but I am sure she will understand and will think that you are a good mom" He said as the wife smiled 

:"I hope so..." She mumbled to herself before she heard her phone rang. She grabbed the phone that was on the table next to her and saw Ms Ryu, calling her. She quickly answered the phone and greeted the woman that was on the phone. 

:"Hi Ms Hwang, everything is going just fine, I just wanted to ask. Can me, my husband and our son meet next Saturday afternoon?" Ms Ryu asked with a polite tone. Geum Jo thought as her husband heard what Ms Ryu said and nodded that they could meet them

:"Yeah, of course! It will be for sure lovely, see you soon then..."

𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 1081 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬