Hostage... (S1 PT3)

Don't sue me cool aid man we have different spellings of names

Felix's POV
Oww my head hurts (meori apeuda *side effects 😎*) where am I? Why am I here? wasn't I with Hyunie a while ago? I tried to get up but then I was electrocuted ouch! "Hello doll... I see you have woken up!" "Daniel...?" I asked I tried to get up again but the chain stopped me. "Don't worry I just want one thing from a little someone..." He told me "Who?" I ask in fear. "Your husband! He.. well did he tell you where he works actually?" He asked "No.. Why?" "Oh Hwang! He never changes am I right!" He laughs like an old grandpa wtf. "No and what are you talking about anyways?" I asked him.

"Oh I'll tell you!" He said and then started to explain.
Flashback..
"Hey you!" A voice interrupted Daniel from getting flowers to Felix. "Yeah you the one in the white suit come here!" The voice told him and he soon came over. "Yeah? Is this about how I forgot to pay my dad the $20 for his rabies sho-" Daniel asked but soon got cut off. "No! Wtf! Anyways! You have a boyfriend right? Lee Felix?" He asked. "Yeah! He's cute amazing! And he makes the best brownies! Wait how do you know about him? Are you his friend? Omg I never met one of his friends!" Daniel exclaimed. "Listen! I'll make a deal with you! You die... or you can abuse your little boyfriend!" The voice told him. "No! I won't do any of that!" Daniel argued "Do it!" The person soon kept Daniel hostage for about a week until he gave in.

"You know Mr Hwang? Hyunjin's dad?" He asked me I nodded my head. "He was the one who kept me hostage and told me to abuse you because he wanted... Hyunjin to date and marry you!" He told me. "And well! I'm here to Collect my $2,000,000 dollars!" He exclaimed. "And if Hyunjin doesn't come in about 24 hours! I'll just make money off you!" He chuckles and soon left the room. I'm scared! oh nvm that dumb shit unlocked me well this will be easy!

I soon heard a scream

"SUZY YOU BETTER STOP THAT OR I'M TURNING YOU INTO ORANGE JUICE!" yelled a person

Wtf.